I will never understand why the Dolphins rarely go after former Canes whether in the draft or free agency

dade305cane

Recruit
Premium
All the talent in their own effing backyard goes up north mostly and I doubt as bad as we need a TE that we will go after Jimmy Graham, I believe he can still be productive Seattle just wasn't a good fit for him.
Then the front office get's TanneBum as GM when he hardly did crap with the Jets, it's like we are destined to fail we need a new owner! rant over!

Advertisement
Yatil green: kid had some promise then injuries crushed him.
I remember him and those **** injuries! I feel the Dolphins considering not only the talent in your backyard but how well many of the canes have done in the NFL heck even in free agency would don't go after them, instead they draft and go after **** Gayturds!!!

Advertisement
Stop rooting for the Dolphins and your life will become infinitely better overnight.

Advertisement
Vernon Carey had a nice career with the Dolphins. Olivier Veron and Lamar Miller were solid too before leaving for more money. But overall, I'd tend to agree with OP. Seems like the Dolphins avoided drafting UM players for a long time and it definitely hurt them. I mean one team has won five titles in my lifetime and the other hasn't won **** since before I was born.

Feel the same way about the bucs man... I’m sick of the bucs sh*t period
I was ****ed when we didn't draft Njoku. Of course, Howard is legit, but I really wanted Njoku.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Goes back a ways too. JJ drafted Daryl Gardner when Ray Lewis was sitting there. Yatil just couldn’t stay healthy.

Advertisement
Back