I was wrong

Advertisement
Now we just need to win out, and hope VA wins out too, so they can go get their @$$e$ kicked by Clemson, not us. 😂

The game is rigged, bro! I played S in high school & it ain’t chit u can do nowadays.
Carter did what he was supposed to do; the WR’s job is to catch the ball, and the defenders job is to make sure he doesn’t by any means.

The problem is the rule; I get player safety. I totally get it, but the rule needs to be amended. If a player (WR, QB, RB) is ducking down, and a defender has already engaged while the player is in an upright position to attack the player’s chest, shoulder area, and helmet contact is made, then that should not be targeting. There’s literally nothing that defender can do. Now if a player leaves his feet to give a forearm, launch his helmet in to another player’s helmet, that’s fair.

What’s going on w 65% of these targeting calls is completely unfair to a player that’s already been committed to a tackle, and a player ducks down.

Incedental contact shouldn’t be callled.

Carter lead with his shoulder and took his head out of the play.

He didn’t launch or thrust at the guy’s head. He made a sound football play and the game is being over legislated.

Advertisement
Incedental contact shouldn’t be callled.

Carter lead with his shoulder and took his head out of the play.

He didn’t launch or thrust at the guy’s head. He made a sound football play and the game is being over legislated.

Boom! Exactly!

Now we just need to win out, and hope VA wins out too, so they can go get their @$$e$ kicked by Clemson, not us. 😂

We can give Clemson a game if the coaches coordinators get their **** together (I know, I know, a tall order but still.

Lawrence CAN BE HAD.

The offensive coaches won’t give up the slow playaction and defensive coaches won’t stop the over blitzing and crazy *** alignments (alignment was much better tonight and it showed on the score board).

Take care of that and we wipe out the rest of the schedule.

We have playmakers that are starting to feel themselves.

Kosi HAS TO hit the deep ball. It is there and will completely change this offense when mixed properly with the quick passes. Enos got to pull his head out of Rectumville and take the easy money all night long.

Teams are afraid of our speed. They hardly buzz under the x and z because the rpo and screens we run are effective.

Make the opposing quarterback work for his yardage and quit giving them easy one on ones with the crazy blitzes. When we make quarterbacks come off their first read, we are way more effective and it makes it more effective when we do blitz (which should be way less).

We can give Clemson a game if the coaches coordinators get their **** together (I know, I know, a tall order but still.

Lawrence CAN BE HAD.

The offensive coaches won’t give up the slow playaction and defensive coaches won’t stop the over blitzing and crazy *** alignments (alignment was much better tonight and it showed on the score board).

Take care of that and we wipe out the rest of the schedule.

We have playmakers that are starting to feel themselves.

Kosi HAS TO hit the deep ball. It is there and will completely change this offense when mixed properly with the quick passes. Enos got to pull his head out of Rectumville and take the easy money all night long.

Teams are afraid of our speed. They hardly buzz under the x and z because the rpo and screens we run are effective.

Make the opposing quarterback work for his yardage and quit giving them easy one on ones with the crazy blitzes. When we make quarterbacks come off their first read, we are way more effective and it makes it more effective when we do blitz (which should be way less).
I just dont see the 1 thing we need to make all of that come together... dependable run blocking. The OL was a bit better tonight in pass protect, and was able to get interior push at times, but its very unreliable in the redzone & especially on 3rd down.

Advertisement
Back