I was wrong...

We don't pay for this site so nothing to apologize for. At least you're not charging us for wrong information like CaneSport.com

Advertisement
I spammed the board with the Major Applewhite breakdown and caused a lot of turmoil. Though it was an honest effort, I was wrong and I apologize.

As I've said I am not a reporter and have no sources. I saw multiple reports of who the new OC would be and made the mistake of jumping the gun. I easily could've written the article and waited until the new was official before I released it but I got excited and jumped the gun. The lesson has been learned the hard way, but I do not blame anyone if this has dinged my reputation.

I will aspire to be better in the future. Thank you in advance for your grace.

No apologies needed

No apologies necessary @Lance Roffers. But having done so exhibits what a stand up guy you are. As I've mentioned in the past, I've learned more form your breakdowns than I ever could have imagined. For that I'm very grateful. Keep up the great work and hopefully you can find the time to do a breakdown of Enos.

Advertisement
I spammed the board with the Major Applewhite breakdown and caused a lot of turmoil. Though it was an honest effort, I was wrong and I apologize.

As I've said I am not a reporter and have no sources. I saw multiple reports of who the new OC would be and made the mistake of jumping the gun. I easily could've written the article and waited until the new was official before I released it but I got excited and jumped the gun. The lesson has been learned the hard way, but I do not blame anyone if this has dinged my reputation.

Doesn’t discount a good analysis, nonetheless @Lance Roffers .. to put it bluntly that was a lot of fūcking work.

I’ll be amazed if you could do it for Enos

You’re breakdowns are great reads bruh! Wife gets mad when I take so long ****ting to read them and get away from her nagging lol

Advertisement
Why you apologizing. **** your breakdown will probably help Applecider get a job as an OC some where lol, just not with us.

I'm excited to read your breakdown of the new OC!

Don’t feel bad... I thought it was applesauce all the way especially with Stefan never redacting his confirmed hire of him

No you won't

Advertisement
Would you mind showing us your Penos breakdown when you get a chance. I mean if it’s not too long.

Interesting read any way. Keep producing your articles -- you do a great job. Like the "Extreme Ownership" but wasnt required.

Just give us a breakdown on Enos. The meager stats I've seen on the board are dismal. What am I missing that makes this guy such a catch?

Advertisement

Your analysis of Enos???

Lance, we are a better board because of you. You have nothing to apologize for. Keep up the good work. The grace is all yours.

You produce the most thorough and understandable breakdowns of probably anything-ever. If people can't detach themselves from the fact that this guy isn't the OC, that's not your fault

no need to apologize lance

i think the savvy fans knew that none of us really knew what was going on. I mean we all or nearly got surprised by the SC and DC hires so why not this one too?

I would appreciate your view on how Enos changed and improved Alabama QBs play from previous to now. I liked what I saw from their coaching and felt they were about as well coached as any QBs I saw this last year.

Advertisement
Back