I was wrong...

Advertisement
I spammed the board with the Major Applewhite breakdown and caused a lot of turmoil. Though it was an honest effort, I was wrong and I apologize.

As I've said I am not a reporter and have no sources. I saw multiple reports of who the new OC would be and made the mistake of jumping the gun. I easily could've written the article and waited until the new was official before I released it but I got excited and jumped the gun. The lesson has been learned the hard way, but I do not blame anyone if this has dinged my reputation.

I will aspire to be better in the future. Thank you in advance for your grace.

OddClutteredEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif

I spammed the board with the Major Applewhite breakdown and caused a lot of turmoil. Though it was an honest effort, I was wrong and I apologize.

As I've said I am not a reporter and have no sources. I saw multiple reports of who the new OC would be and made the mistake of jumping the gun. I easily could've written the article and waited until the new was official before I released it but I got excited and jumped the gun. The lesson has been learned the hard way, but I do not blame anyone if this has dinged my reputation.

@Lance Roffers it was still valuable in light of understanding modern offenses

Advertisement

well go get to work on Enos bruh lol

Hi Lance,

You do great work and tried to give CIS information on what was reported as the OC hire so fans would have a good idea of what the Offense would be. I look forward to your next write up.

I think Manny was playing a game on the media. If so it worked and I like the style, He gamed EVERYONE!

Advertisement

You can make it up with an even MORE in depth review of Enos! ;-)

Your work is always outstanding. Nobody expects you to be insider. I didn't think we would get Major so I just glanced at it but it looked very good. I look forward to something on this guy down the road. Looks like he has climbed the ladder and manage some HC experience too. Bottom line is we took a coach from Bama. That is a reversal and cool.

Hey Lance.

I may have lost an insider. But I gained a friend.

C’mere ya big galoot.

Don't sweat it. Looks like we got a better hire anyway, so it all works out for Cane fans.

Advertisement

Haha I sense the sarcasm and slight troll in both yours and Stefan's apology posts. I respect it. Your breakdowns are too good to apologize to anyone on this board. Eagerly awaiting your breakdown of Enos and his philosophies and what you think the future holds for the O.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back