I was wrong...

If you're going to make a mistake, make it going 100 mph. Looking forward to the Enos breakdown.

I spammed the board with the Major Applewhite breakdown and caused a lot of turmoil. Though it was an honest effort, I was wrong and I apologize.

As I've said I am not a reporter and have no sources. I saw multiple reports of who the new OC would be and made the mistake of jumping the gun. I easily could've written the article and waited until the new was official before I released it but I got excited and jumped the gun. The lesson has been learned the hard way, but I do not blame anyone if this has dinged my reputation.

I will aspire to be better in the future. Thank you in advance for your grace.
You do great work. This post was not necessary, but shows that you are a stand up guy.

Now shut up and quit wasting time and get to breaking down Dan Enos film!!!

Oicu812

Sophomore
Another fan voting for a breakdown of Enos, rather than apology.

I spammed the board with the Major Applewhite breakdown and caused a lot of turmoil. Though it was an honest effort, I was wrong and I apologize.

As I've said I am not a reporter and have no sources. I saw multiple reports of who the new OC would be and made the mistake of jumping the gun. I easily could've written the article and waited until the new was official before I released it but I got excited and jumped the gun. The lesson has been learned the hard way, but I do not blame anyone if this has dinged my reputation.

No worries, but I assume you talked with Stephan and the CIS staff before posting, correct? It would make sense if you went to the CIS source reporters and verified that they were confident in their reporting on Applewhite before going through all of that effort. If that's the case, then you have nothing to apologize for.

acento

Sophomore
No need to apologize for **** man!

stop. You're good here. I never mistook you for a journalist.

Stop wasting time apologizing and hit us with that Enos film breakdown!!

roly2324

Redshirt Freshman
I'm not even Mad.. that Applewhite breakdown was amazing.. can't wait for the Ebos b

reakdown!

Trescerocinco

Staff member
All we ask for is an in depth piece on Enos

ilovelamp51

GET OFF MY LAWN
I rather enjoyed learning about Applewhite, regardless of where he ends up.

Appreciate it, now get to work on Enos! Lol

We're going to let this one go - this time.

We like someone who's out there trying. Probably cause we've had so many on our coaching staff that weren't trying and didn't give a damn.

Regardless of the error, your piece was informative and insightful. Like I previously said, I was not on board with Applewhite or knew of his prowess as an OC prior to your piece. It convinced me. I know many may feel slighted by not getting Applewhite but I’m hoping you provide a piece as informative for Enos. Even if you don’t, Enos is more proven imo and I’m happy about his QB development skills. GO CANES!

nystateofmind

Lover not a Fighter
It’s ok, Lance.

I still admire you very much.

:)

Yeah yeah yeah whatever. Gets us the scoop on Enos and all is well.

Cats in here apologizing for what? No need for apologies fam

I enjoyed your write up regardless if Applewhite was gonna coach here or not...

I'm looking forward to an analysis of Enos and future major coaches here at the U...

:salute: and respect family

**** that just get to work on Enos (Applewhite was a great X's and O's breakdown)

..wouldnt mind a breakdown of nkosi's snapchat videos? maybe some commentary?

You guys thought it was done and owned up to it so we don't need an apologize but much respect for doing it