I was wrong...

Advertisement
I spammed the board with the Major Applewhite breakdown and caused a lot of turmoil. Though it was an honest effort, I was wrong and I apologize.

As I've said I am not a reporter and have no sources. I saw multiple reports of who the new OC would be and made the mistake of jumping the gun. I easily could've written the article and waited until the new was official before I released it but I got excited and jumped the gun. The lesson has been learned the hard way, but I do not blame anyone if this has dinged my reputation.

I will aspire to be better in the future. Thank you in advance for your grace.

You do great work. This post was not necessary, but shows that you are a stand up guy.

Now shut up and quit wasting time and get to breaking down Dan Enos film!!!

I spammed the board with the Major Applewhite breakdown and caused a lot of turmoil. Though it was an honest effort, I was wrong and I apologize.

As I've said I am not a reporter and have no sources. I saw multiple reports of who the new OC would be and made the mistake of jumping the gun. I easily could've written the article and waited until the new was official before I released it but I got excited and jumped the gun. The lesson has been learned the hard way, but I do not blame anyone if this has dinged my reputation.

No worries, but I assume you talked with Stephan and the CIS staff before posting, correct? It would make sense if you went to the CIS source reporters and verified that they were confident in their reporting on Applewhite before going through all of that effort. If that's the case, then you have nothing to apologize for.

Advertisement

stop. You're good here. I never mistook you for a journalist.

I'm not even Mad.. that Applewhite breakdown was amazing.. can't wait for the Ebos b

reakdown!

Advertisement
I rather enjoyed learning about Applewhite, regardless of where he ends up.

Appreciate it, now get to work on Enos! Lol

We're going to let this one go - this time.

We like someone who's out there trying. Probably cause we've had so many on our coaching staff that weren't trying and didn't give a ****.

Regardless of the error, your piece was informative and insightful. Like I previously said, I was not on board with Applewhite or knew of his prowess as an OC prior to your piece. It convinced me. I know many may feel slighted by not getting Applewhite but I’m hoping you provide a piece as informative for Enos. Even if you don’t, Enos is more proven imo and I’m happy about his QB development skills. GO CANES!

Advertisement
Cats in here apologizing for what? No need for apologies fam

I enjoyed your write up regardless if Applewhite was gonna coach here or not...

I'm looking forward to an analysis of Enos and future major coaches here at the U...

:salute: and respect family

Advertisement

**** that just get to work on Enos (Applewhite was a great X's and O's breakdown)

..wouldnt mind a breakdown of nkosi's snapchat videos? maybe some commentary?

Advertisement
Back