I was wrong...

Lance Roffers

Junior
I spammed the board with the Major Applewhite breakdown and caused a lot of turmoil. Though it was an honest effort, I was wrong and I apologize.

As I've said I am not a reporter and have no sources. I saw multiple reports of who the new OC would be and made the mistake of jumping the gun. I easily could've written the article and waited until the new was official before I released it but I got excited and jumped the gun. The lesson has been learned the hard way, but I do not blame anyone if this has dinged my reputation.

I will aspire to be better in the future. Thank you in advance for your grace.

Advertisement
I spammed the board with the Major Applewhite breakdown and caused a lot of turmoil. Though it was an honest effort, I was wrong and I apologize.

As I've said I am not a reporter and have no sources. I saw multiple reports of who the new OC would be and made the mistake of jumping the gun. I easily could've written the article and waited until the new was official before I released it but I got excited and jumped the gun. The lesson has been learned the hard way, but I do not blame anyone if this has dinged my reputation.

No worries, just keep working hard to get us the scoops! Go Canes!

Advertisement
0C06DE4D-E845-4AD8-87B4-1FCA564D57D2.gif

Advertisement

So were a whole lot of other people.

We love your work Lance... apology is not necessary, it was still a fun read. I am looking fwd to the Enos analysis.. thank you in advance.

Advertisement

It’s all good. Give us the Enos breakdown and all will be forgiven. Lol

No Worries, now the ENOS breakdown!

Advertisement
Yeah you should have just made another thread *****ing about why the new OC hadn't been announced yet...

InsignificantShabbyJoey-size_restricted.gif

You are going to do a write up on Dan right? Your material is amazing, thank you!

Yes you were and Stafan was too. But you came back and manned up. Well done, now helps understand his offensive philosophy. I have seen his style called pro style spread, and balanced. ???

Advertisement
Back