I was wrong about Manny - FIRE Manny!

Advertisement
No, I did not find him trolling, I believe he has enough intellect to realize swapping coaches for a 6th time is insanity, especially with one who has adjusted multiple times SUCCESSFULLY. Especially with his recruitment of stars off the portal and this years recruiting class is superb and loaded with talent that he should get to develop. After 20 years of failure flip-flopping coaches its time to give one a chance to prove himself (although he has already) with one more year. Even given one more year it is with one hand tied behind his back when it comes to recruiting and hiring yet I think he will make great decisions.
too-long-didnt-read-didnt-read.gif

Advertisement
No, I did not find him trolling, I believe he has enough intellect to realize swapping coaches for a 6th time is insanity, especially with one who has adjusted multiple times SUCCESSFULLY. Especially with his recruitment of stars off the portal and this years recruiting class is superb and loaded with talent that he should get to develop. After 20 years of failure flip-flopping coaches its time to give one a chance to prove himself (although he has already) with one more year. Even given one more year it is with one hand tied behind his back when it comes to recruiting and hiring yet I think he will make great decisions.
Sarcasm is hard to detect in text. I get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back