I was told Mullen was going to win big

Mullens had two top ten recruiting classes in past three years and the other one was top 15.
Yeah we had this discussion a couple of weeks ago. Their recruiting isn't 30th or anything. With Bama, UGA, Clemson, OSU, everybody was fighting for 5th on.

Advertisement
Mullen looks great with a great QB. Without one, he struggles.

Dabo is a “savage” with a great QB. Without one, he struggles.

Big Ed wins a title with a great QB. Without one, he struggles.

Manny looks less retarded with a great QB. Without one, LOL.

This ain’t rocket science.
Definitely a lot of truth to this. Also Strong with Teddy. NFL prospect college QBs can mask a lot of coaching flaws no doubt

I held the same belief with Urban Meyer for a long time. Everywhere he stepped in they had a really good qb already in the fold. Him and Mullen built their careers with them.

Advertisement
Definitely a lot of truth to this. Also Strong with Teddy. NFL prospect college QBs can mask a lot of coaching flaws no doubt
And related to this is offensive line. It is not a coincidence that the teams who are winning championships recruit (buy) the best offensive line prospects year in and year out. Show me a team with a good QB playing behind a top tier line that is failing. Hard to think of any in this new era of football.

UF has terrible quarterbacks and its line is a mess. Basically what UM has experienced for the better part of two decades.

Mullen didn’t just have a QB but NFL backfield..Top 10 pick at TE and 2 nfl WRs to go along with the QB

Dabo didn’t just have Trevor but multiple NFL WRs, NFL TE, and a elite College RB who was also a early round pick..doesn’t have any of that this year

Ed didn’t just have a QB but elite defensive talent at all 3 levels. A NFL TE. 2 NFL backs. A great Oline. A top pick at QB. And Jamar chase along with Jefferson

Manny doesn’t have that..and to call TVD great at this juncture is crazy..he’s had great performances don’t get me wrong..point is manny isn’t going 5-4 rn with a roster similar than the foremention

Mullen didn’t just have a QB but NFL backfield..Top 10 pick at TE and 2 nfl WRs to go along with the QB

Dabo didn’t just have Trevor but multiple NFL WRs, NFL TE, and a elite College RB who was also a early round pick..doesn’t have any of that this year

Ed didn’t just have a QB but elite defensive talent at all 3 levels. A NFL TE. 2 NFL backs. A great Oline. A top pick at QB. And Jamar chase along with Jefferson

Manny doesn’t have that..and to call TVD great at this juncture is crazy..he’s had great performances don’t get me wrong..point is manny isn’t going 5-4 rn with a roster similar than the foremention
I don't understand anything you're saying.

33-13 isn’t trash. That’s my point. I told gator fans when he was hired “if you want titles that’s not happening, he’ll get you 8-11 wins a year with a good offense“. That’s what he is.

I know all about the guy from his last time around here. He’s not likable , he’s weird and turns people off with his arrogance. Which tells you recruiting will be an issue. But the guy can draw up plays like nobodies business.
Not to interrupt your Mullen stanning but i know you love this particular stat. 2-8 in last 10 games vs P5 opponents,

Advertisement
"Worst Power 5 records last 10 games vs. P5 opponents:
Kansas 0-10 Vanderbilt 0-10 Arizona 1-9 Duke 2-8 Florida 2-8 Indiana 2-8 Nebraska 2-8 South Carolina 2-8 Syracuse 2-8"

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Advertisement
….I mean, this dude and his staff played Manny/Enos to basically a draw.

So true. If Jeff Thomas had been suspended we win that game.

Mullet may very well be a very good X’s and O’s offensive guy, but as a head coach, all I see overall is failure.

He’s the head coach of the “flagship“ university of the biggest talent state in the country.

And this is his result.

He just sucks.

Just like the gaturds.

You hate to see it.

So true. If Jeff Thomas had been suspended we win that game.

Mullet may very well be a very good X’s and O’s offensive guy, but as a head coach, all I see overall is failure.

He’s the head coach of the “flagship“ university of the biggest talent state in the country.

And this is his result.

He just sucks.

Just like the gaturds.

You hate to see it.
Jeff Thomas played on the offensive line against UF?

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas played on the offensive line against UF?

No, he’s the guy that fumbled a gimme punt on the 5 yard line so that the turds could score a TD. Also dropped a touchdown pass.

The point wasn’t to shlt on him, even though that’s what I’m doing, the point is just to show how close the game actually was. One different bounce and we win.

He actually was not a good hire for them.

At least so far, let’s see how the story ends.

Hopefully in disaster.

Crashing and burning and lots of casualties.
Good hire in terms of whoever u hire will lose to Saban lol. I mean where can u possibly go when that guy is in your conference?

But compared to us I thought they hired better. And that ain't saying much

Advertisement
Back