I was told Mullen was going to win big

Advertisement
I don't think anyone said they were winning a title. I think alot of people thought he would win at times and that was it. His problem was recruiting and u can't win big if u don't recruit at an elite level.

Advertisement
I don't think anyone said they were winning a title. I think alot of people thought he would win at times and that was it. His problem was recruiting and u can't win big if u don't recruit at an elite level.
I'm curious how does their roster stack up to ours right now?

I think we have just as much talent if not more.

I'm curious how does their roster stack up to ours right now?

I think we have just as much talent if not more.
Pretty similar super unbalanced because of misses on the trail. Both staff's can't recruit and rely on transfer portal because they can't recruit. Don't know the rankings but off the top of my head I'm sure UF can't recruit for ****.

Pretty similar super unbalanced because of misses on the trail. Both staff's can't recruit and rely on transfer portal because they can't recruit. Don't know the rankings but off the top of my head I'm sure UF can't recruit for ****.
in fairness to Manny, you can't say he can't recruit but then we have had a youth movement based on his 2 recruiting classes.

Advertisement
I mean isn't this the perfect time to scoop up some of the best talent down here with the two dumpster fires to the north collapsing?

Advertisement
in shtsville by the CIS experts.

What happened?
I don't know, but I've always thought the dude is a dream coach for us as Canes fans. Just the right level of mediocrity and lack of self-awareness to ever do much. It's like hiring a tranquilizer dart. I mean, this dude and his staff played Manny/Enos to basically a draw.

Advertisement
in fairness to Manny, you can't say he can't recruit but then we have had a youth movement based on his 2 recruiting classes.
A few top heavy classes don't fix a thing. He hasn't done a thing with DL besides Taylor the linebackers he has done nothing. Banda did help then he gets TRob too late.....I really didn't like that he was still letting sfla leak badly. These classes won't be as good as people think early.....next HC got alot of work to do imo.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Advertisement
Back