I was told Mullen was going to win big

Advertisement
And yet our recruiting class is ranked #60. So…I guess Manny can't recruit.
Unfortunately we **** the bed the first 6 games. We had the momentum for a good class and lost it. I expect our class to completely fall apart before it gets any better particularly since our HC, and staff, will more than likely not be coaching here next year. Everyone OOS is gonna take all the Florida recruits in my opinion. New coach will salvage what he can and need to prove himself next year before the recruits start coming back. Pray for the right hire.

Advertisement
What were the odds five weeks ago that Mullet's seat would be hotter than Manny's and Cornrows'?

We were 2-3 coming off the loss to UVA, Holes were 0-4 and Turds were in the Top 10.

**** changes fast
At least UF wants to win.....if MD had the exact same path as Mullen right now with previous good seasons he would have a statue.

A thread laughing at Florida has turned into comparing resumes? Mullen is on year 13. Diaz is on year 3. I don't have any faith in Diaz. I'm long past that point but I doubt anyone lathering up Mullen was hyper focused on his first three years at Miss. State. All those issues a young coach might've had in his first HC gig and it being at a Power 5 school. And by the way for all the slander about Diaz. Mullen hired him twice. Which is the funniest part of all this.

Advertisement
Glorified OC is all he is.
Exactly. And a glorified COLLEGE OC at that too. I still laugh at the "NFL buzz" around him that people bought into too. He apparently bought into it too and came back massively demoralized this season when it obviously wasn't reciprocal even by the worst NFL teams.

Comparing Mullen to Manny aren't facts, it's just deflecting from the real fact that Mullen is not a big time coach like many on CIS claimed.
Which is the premise of the thread, not a comparison of coaches.
I’m not deflecting ****, I’m more worried about my trash coach and not a coach who has a far better resume. At a school that cares more about football. Mullen is a good coach that doesn’t recruit worth a ****. He’s a weird egomaniac but he’s one of the best x o guys of the last twenty years.

The ironic thing here is it’s mostly the slurpers loving this , while defending one of the biggest corches in cfb.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you gave him the team Richt inherited from Golden when Mullen should've been the hire he would've done a **** of a lot better than Richt's one coastal here.

I’m hit deflecting ****, I’m more worried about my trash coach and not a coach who has a far better resume. At a school that cares more about football. Mullen is a good coach that doesn’t recruit worth a ****. He’s a weird egomaniac but he’s one of the best x o guys of the last twenty years.

The ironic thing here is it’s mostly the slurpers living this , while defending one of the biggest corches in cfb.
You can't be a good coach at Florida and not recruit worth a ****. Because of their expectations and what they expect being a bad recruiter there makes you a bad coach. Take that good x and o stuff to the NFL if you're not good at about 70 percent of the job. Now that of all people McElwain's players are gone Mullen's recruiting is catching up to him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m hit deflecting ****, I’m more worried about my trash coach and not a coach who has a far better resume. At a school that cares more about football. Mullen is a good coach that doesn’t recruit worth a ****. He’s a weird egomaniac but he’s one of the best x o guys of the last twenty years.

The ironic thing here is it’s mostly the slurpers living this , while defending one of the biggest corches in cfb.
Manny sucks but mullet is trash. Everything **** goes to ****......

Comparing Mullen to Manny aren't facts, it's just deflecting from the real fact that Mullen is not a big time coach like many on CIS claimed.
Which is the premise of the thread, not a comparison of coaches.
I'm surprised u can see that Mullens trash but yet couldnt have foreseen MD being trash. Weird how that works when it's a complete different uniform.

Advertisement
Back