I was banned from the WEZ for no reason, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will meet up with someone in person in SW Florida tonight to prove I'm not Cbunny.

@Mabuse

Advertisement
What did you do

I really don't know. Maybe the WEZ is having technical problems?

I've read the WEZ since like 2004 and only started posting a few months ago after Noah called out some lurkers to start posting.

QP claims to have been reading the WEZ since the beginning, but his username strangely joined APril of 2017.

What did you do

I've read the WEZ since like 2004 and only started posting a few months ago after Noah called out some lurkers to start posting.

QP claims to have been reading the WEZ since the beginning, but his username strangely joined APril of 2017.

I had some generic username for years. I never posted with it. I just lurked. Last year, I was out of the country for several weeks. When I got back, I was logged out of the WEZ and I had lost my password.

I think I joined the WEZ with the caneswin username last summer. I only started posting recently because of a "lurker callout" thread.

I joined this board in April and only lurked.

I start posting after Noah asked for lurkers to post and then I'm called an alt.

Not only can I not post, I can't even read the board.

Last edited:
What did you do

I had some generic username for years. I never posted with it. I just lurked. Last year, I was out of the country for several weeks. When I got back, I was logged out of the WEZ and I had lost my password.

I think I joined the WEZ with the caneswin username last summer. I only started posting recently because of a "lurker callout" thread.

I joined this board in April and only lurked.

I start posting after Noah asked for lurkers to post and then I'm called an alt.

Who cares, You freaking lurker

Advertisement
I'm in SWFL I'll meet up just to prove you're bunny

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never underestimate the strength of the [MENTION=311]tokengator[/MENTION] IP analysis machine.

Advertisement
76e602227ce807eec948c23bceb0bf39.jpg

How come everytime I try to check a forum on WEZ it shows no threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back