"I want to BREAK them! I want to BREAK these *******!" Kirby Halftime speech vs UFAG

Advertisement
Remember the Texas D Coach last week? There were some panty-waists on here arguing that there's just no place for such tough words from a coach with the modern athlete. No there isn't, well, not in losing programs, anyway. I said I bet they hear it plenty on teams like Georgia and Bama.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz’s HT speech at FSU @Dwinstitles :

“Welleth guyseth; we’re downeth in this gameth, but there’s a toneth timeth lefteth on thy clocketh. Just calmeth downeth & relaxeth; trusteth thy training & eyeseth, & just haveth funeth.”
I takith a dumbith timeoutith andith didntith letting fsuith scoreith.....butith theyith scoreith andith Blakey's gotith firedith...nowith iith getith firedith

Advertisement
I hate Swarmy, but that is how you motivate your players, especially after investing so much time cheating and paying recruits.
You Got It Yes GIF by NETFLIX

I get that you all are probably right about this being motivating, but I hate that guy and that team so much and just can't say anything good about them.

Advertisement
I don't agree with secretly recording the speech and releasing it from the locker room unless the coach was in on it. What goes on in the locker room stays in the locker room. With that being said, Manny could only dream of speaking like this. Discipline. Leadership. What kid wouldn't run thru a f'ing wall in the second half after hearing this. We can only dream.......

What kid wouldn't run thru a f'ing wall know there is a MacDonald's bag filled with a bunch of Benjamins waiting for them? **** Smart. That being said nice speech.

Advertisement
Back