"I want to BREAK them! I want to BREAK these *******!" Kirby Halftime speech vs UFAG

jackbenimble71

Greentree All American and 7th Floor Crew wingman
Purgatory
I don't agree with secretly recording the speech and releasing it from the locker room unless the coach was in on it. What goes on in the locker room stays in the locker room. With that being said, Manny could only dream of speaking like this. Discipline. Leadership. What kid wouldn't run thru a f'ing wall in the second half after hearing this. We can only dream.......

Advertisement
We get this

sufferin-succotash-sylvester.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smart "I'm talking about ******* break these ******* on defense and offense!"

The only thing we have to be happy about is that he's talking about the gator. Our soon to be x coach has guys looking to see who's celebrating spontaneously. You are who you're coach is. That's how far we are from big boy football right now.

I don't agree with secretly recording the speech and releasing it from the locker room unless the coach was in on it. What goes on in the locker room stays in the locker room. With that being said, Manny could only dream of speaking like this. Discipline. Leadership. What kid wouldn't run thru a f'ing wall in the second half after hearing this. We can only dream.......

I hate Swarmy, but that is how you motivate your players, especially after investing so much time cheating and paying recruits. Manny? How do you like our new social justice t-shirts that you can wear off of the plane like professional athletes wear, that you aren't?

Advertisement

Say what you want about him, but I love this ****.

He had never beaten UF while at UGA had he? If he did it was only once I think. I dont blame him. When you know you got a team (or at least a defense) as great as the one he has better get all your licks in because might be awhile before you get another one like that. And UF is standing on the ledge, Kirby knew it and wanted to completely push them over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back