I Want Alabama

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Yes, yes, I want to get through the next three game, but THEN,

I want Alabama!

They're powerful, well coached, and deep, but that slower, lumbering team can be had. That notorious Notre Dame running game - looked like snails out there.

I cannot believe how well our freshmen - correction - 'younger' team members are smoking it.

I want Alabama. I want that slow-assed group of Saban worshippers on the field, so we may run circles around them - giving Saban a bad case of gas for the entire next season.

We've been lucky? They've also been lucky!

And to date - they haven't played a team like we're fielding this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Line it up. To be the best you've got to be the best. Seriously if at this point your worried about any team just go wait in the car and we will let y'all know when its safe to come out and play.

I want Virginia.

Agreed. I know we have beaten every team that beat us last year, but it's time to pay UVA back for 2007. I'm still looking for a reason to pay Pitt back, but the best I can come up with is Mark May.

Advertisement

I want Alabama!

They're powerful, well coached, and deep, but that slower, lumbering team can be had. That notorious Notre Dame running game - looked like snails out there.

I cannot believe how well our freshmen - correction - 'younger' team members are smoking it.

I want Alabama. I want that slow-assed group of Saban worshippers on the field, so we may run circles around them - giving Saban a bad case of gas for the entire next season.

Canes looked amazing the last two games but that home field advantage was a nice factor. Us playing bama on a neutral field would have me a little nervous.

I hate the soft *** posts people have posted the past two weeks about them thinking we lose to vt and nd. that made my blood boil and I know I am contradicting myself right now and i would probably dislike my own comment but bama isnt vt or nd and its not at home

I want Alabama!

Canes looked amazing the last two games but that home field advantage was a nice factor. Us playing bama on a neutral field would have me a little nervous.

I hate the soft *** posts people have posted the past two weeks about them thinking we lose to vt and nd. that made my blood boil and I know I am contradicting myself right now and i would probably dislike my own comment but bama isnt vt or nd and its not at home

Truth, good post.

Advertisement
I want Virginia, then I want PITT, then I want Clemson. Then, I will tell you who I want.

Satan said he's never coached a team with this many people out with injuries. I predict an L for them at Auburn in two weeks.

Advertisement
Bama in the NC game is the perfect destination. First UVA, Pitt and Clemson and whoever in the playoff, but I too want Bama for the big show. They sit on top of OUR mountain and it is time to take it back. Not from some second fiddle but from them. We are 1 and 1 in title games against them and this would be the rubber match. The hate will be on display. No sympathy for the underdog Canes will be in sight. It will be David vs Goliath with everyone cheering for Goliath. We will take their heart and begin the destruction of the SEC at the same time. It can be no other way.

Im excited for the Clemson matchup. They have been on Bama level the last 3 years. That is the game I am looking forward to right now.

These next two games should be great games to build more depth and get more inexperienced guys playing time. I bet we see lot more Dallas at RB as opposed to 2-3 series a game. He is a great change of pace playmaker to Homer. Im also excited to see some of the younger safeties and DL to get more PT.

Lets stay focused!

everyone.gif

Advertisement
Back