I Want Alabama

Advertisement
I thought you wanted Butch.

I did.

But Butch isn't here -

South Florida savages and hand-picked out of state barbarians once again populate our well coached team, and while I'm somewhat stunned we're what appears to be a year ahead of schedule - you take what you can.

Kind of like going into a firefight vastly outmanned, you get it on, you do your job, and when the volume of fire starts dropping - it's the other guys in the dirt.

What happened? Who cares - let's get the rest of them.

Advertisement

I did.

But Butch isn't here -

South Florida savages and hand-picked out of state barbarians once again populate our well coached team, and while I'm somewhat stunned we're what appears to be a year ahead of schedule - you take what you can.

Kind of like going into a firefight vastly outmanned, you get it on, you do your job, and when the volume of fire starts dropping - it's the other guys in the dirt.

Ol Johnny come lately fairweather *** MF.

You and SmoRke were all anti-Richt up until the last 2 weeks.

You jumping on board now is a bad look.

Also, why does a racist like you, someone who is against MLK Day, Black History month like you, a Miami fan?

Advertisement
I want Bama too. More so in Atlanta than in the Semis.

Give Saban a month to prepare for us and it would concern me a bit.
Give him a week to prepare for us and I think we can dominate.

I did.

But Butch isn't here -

Also, why does a racist like you, someone who is against MLK Day, Black History month like you, a Miami fan?

Threadkilla - suck my butt. Until your jaw busts with doo-doo.

I'm first and always a UM fan. I was mad as **** at Howard when he left. Just as mad when JJ left. Mad when Erickson blew it. Mad at Butch when he left.

I wanted UM to dominate - and each time a new coach was introduced - there was always a big question - 'can he keep it going?'

So like the little butt sniffer you are - to follow me around looking for an opportunity to take something I say and make it negative - you once again show yourself to be nothing more than a two-legged stool sample.

I did.

But Butch isn't here -

This is what I hate. Actual racists, pulling a switch, and calling others a racist.

I served in Special Forces, and with two Ranger companies. My best friends - actually closer than my real brothers - included a Yaqui named Valencia, a Puerto Rican named Zapata, a damned Pennsylvania Yankee - Seitz, a black named Brown, and at this moment - one of my good friends is a Command Sergeant Major - who is black.

After a firefight, I was setting up a Claymore/tripwire surprise, when another group of enemy approached us. I told the others - "go. I'll stay for 30 seconds, and then I'm coming." And I did. I ran the two-mile in high school, and actually passed a couple guys before we reached our assembly location.

Brown, said "You're white, but you run black."

You see, that wasn't racist. None of us were racists, none of us would tolerate it, but we were comfortable enough to laugh at our differences, and our commonalities.

Then, on occasion, a ****-cutter like you comes along - and just slings out whatever comes out of your mouth. Usually to deflect the very same thing they're guilty of.

So just kiss my *** - this is supposed to be about UM football.

Not a forum for you to slander through fabrications.

And I'm sorry you don't do well over on WEZ - no one really puts up with your **** over there - so you bring it over here.

It's not that I dislike you, but truthfully, if you were on fire - and I had a glass of water - I'd sip it and just enjoy the moment.

Advertisement
Yes, yes, I want to get through the next three game, but THEN,

I want Alabama!

They're powerful, well coached, and deep, but that slower, lumbering team can be had. That notorious Notre Dame running game - looked like snails out there.

I cannot believe how well our freshmen - correction - 'younger' team members are smoking it.

I want Alabama. I want that slow-assed group of Saban worshippers on the field, so we may run circles around them - giving Saban a bad case of gas for the entire next season.

We've been lucky? They've also been lucky!

And to date - they haven't played a team like we're fielding this year.

Be careful what you wish for...

Advertisement
Yes, yes, I want to get through the next three game, but THEN,

I want Alabama!

They're powerful, well coached, and deep, but that slower, lumbering team can be had. That notorious Notre Dame running game - looked like snails out there.

I cannot believe how well our freshmen - correction - 'younger' team members are smoking it.

I want Alabama. I want that slow-assed group of Saban worshippers on the field, so we may run circles around them - giving Saban a bad case of gas for the entire next season.

We've been lucky? They've also been lucky!

And to date - they haven't played a team like we're fielding this year.

Be careful what you wish for...

Or Auburn!

I did.

But Butch isn't here -

Mane, I wanted Butch or Leach, but I think we hired the right guy. This team is special

Advertisement
Back