I tried telling ya'll about Jarren, Manny, and Enos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sold on Enos, but the first two ok.

With that said, outstanding win. Beating FSU 3 in a row is awesome. Still #FireBlakeJames

While the offense was improved I felt the defense was the real hero of this game. Especially the way they seemed to key in on Akers all game and pretty much made him a non-factor. And say what you will about FSU, Akers is legit. Props to the staff for the defensive game plan and to the defense for executing it pretty darn well. A most enjoyable game.

Advertisement
I expected them to be much tougher because they always play us tough. Still,vwe were impressive, given how mediocre we have looked at times this season.
Pops, you've been through it all. A win against these mofos no matter the scenario is a good day. Tell me no...

We got 3 games before all of y’all can give some head to this staff again. No where near sold.

Stop it. Just stop it. Enos, Williams and Diaz found a staff even worse than them, that's all. Williams did everything possible to throw this game away, if FSU had corners that could catch, Jarren would have had 2-3 picks. The young man is still eye ******* receivers, still forcing stupid throws and taking sacks by being indecisive with the rock. This game was about the D limiting FSU, and the O actually managing to hit on some chunk plays. Miami didn't sustain any long drives, Miami dominated the field position battle. Call me when Miami can consistently do something on third down, can actually sustain drives, and aren't a complete disaster in the redzone.

Beating FSU is great, and I'm going to enjoy hitting the bars in Tally tonight, but this team is still a huge disappointment. Miami, with a competent staff could and would be ranked. This team with just a competent staff could be running away with the Coastal. The win tonight may be a Pyrrhic victory because this will get Taggart fired, and if FSU gets a competent coach, we may be screwed. Diaz most likely isn't the answer, if the last 10 months are any indication.

Advertisement
Stop it. Just stop it. Enos, Williams and Diaz found a staff even worse than them, that's all. Williams did everything possible to throw this game away, if FSU had corners that could catch, Jarren would have had 2-3 picks. The young man is still eye ******* receivers, still forcing stupid throws and taking sacks by being indecisive with the rock. This game was about the D limiting FSU, and the O actually managing to hit on some chunk plays. Miami didn't sustain any long drives, Miami dominated the field position battle. Call me when Miami can consistently do something on third down, can actually sustain drives, and aren't a complete disaster in the redone.

So call you when we're Alabama. Got it.

Advertisement
But according to some select cis hall of fame coaches jarren can not throw long

I think we are all excited with the performance, but c'mon - prior to today Jarren had not shown that he could throw the deep ball well. Whether that was an injury or whatever who knows and I don't care if he can keep it up, but knocking people for calling out what was in fact the case until today is...

Great win and it's always fun to win in Tally, I'm sure the fans who went had a blast. It's a fun experience.
Defiantly not sold on Enos yet, we came out in the 2nd half and basically laid an egg after being given great field position on multiple occasions.
I have never quite seen a QB sneak as the one I saw today, hope we work on that play.

Advertisement
Back