I tried telling ya'll about Jarren, Manny, and Enos

Well we have a lot of young kids coming into their own. Gurvan is making plays. Rosseau is a monster. Dee Wiggins is showing growth. Jarren really looked like he gained confidence.

agreed NY, we could be seeing some players on both sides of the ball growing up before our eyes, which is refreshing to see given the disappointment of the season thus far. If, IF, we can continue the turnaround and salvage this dreadful season, this could be looked back at as the game that did it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Put the hukkah pipe down.

Signed,

UF, UNC, VT, and GT reality

it was a great game today, doesn’t mean the. Team doesn’t have issues or the coaches have left a lot to desire. Guess some “Canes” fans just enjoy misery. We just won our 3rd in a row against our rival can’t everyone just enjoy a victory, a thorough one at that, at least 24hrs?

Advertisement
it was a great game today, doesn’t mean the. Team doesn’t have issues or the coaches have left a lot to desire. Guess some “Canes” fans just enjoy misery. We just won our 3rd in a row against our rival can’t everyone just enjoy a victory, a thorough one at that, at least 24hrs?

any day FSU takes the L is a great day.

from a season perspective though, from a coaching staff outlook...

disaster so far and not likely to improve.

i want to be wrong.

i want to say next season, "I overestimated the suck"

time will tell, but I think we already know the answer...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably a little of both. We definitely are playing better on defense, and Jarren is getting more comfortable as well. It's a good thing!

I mean...you won't hear me complaining, I just don't want to have false confidence.

Advertisement
Back