I TOLD YOU ITS HAPPENING

BigDikCane

All-American
LOL... ARGGGGGHHHHH

I wish Mike Leach coached in my conference thread | TigerDroppings.com

https://tenntruth.com/2017/09/30/tennessee-vols-perhaps-wrong-mike-leach/

https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/mike-leach-next-coach-ole-miss-cbs-sports-says-dont-rule

855762622.jpg

[TWEET]914019554396794883[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Great offensive mind , middle of the road coach. It would take fundamental change to his HC philosophy and a great DC for him to succeed in a top program.

I've always had a soft side for USC but they were always overhyped. I think their program is at a similar stage as ours in terms of the path back to national competitiveness.

Mike Leach haters are some of the stupidest most ill-motivated people you'll find. Always desperately hoping that he doesn't get a chance at a place where he can recruit so they can maintain the illusion that he couldn't win there.

Da Pirate would have been a natural in Miami where real pirates roamed.

Advertisement
Leach is the only coach with the ability to beat a top ten team one week and lose to an FCS team the next

Leach is the only coach with the ability to beat a top ten team one week and lose to an FCS team the next

Right smh, I'm happy for them beating USC and all but USC already proven they're not the same team that finished out last season. I don't doubt if WSU ends up a four loss team.

Advertisement
Leach turns C rate, middling programs into winners and so many people are so sure he'd bomb at big program. Let him prove that

This thread is going to look like the best coach at Miss State thread by the time the season ends.

Advertisement
Leach turns C rate, middling programs into winners and so many people are so sure he'd bomb at big program. Let him prove that

In 16 seasons at TT and WSU he's 118-77 with one ten win season. His team are always average.

I mean....those aren't traditional powers. In fact, they're the worst teams, historically, in their conferences if I'm not mistaken. Not sure why his record at ****ty schools, schools that he turns into ranked teams, is somehow evidence of his fraud.

I used to think the biggest indicator of his "fraud" was Briles and what he turned Baylor into in 5-6 years.....but Briles also didn't have to compete with prime/contending Texas and Oklahoma. Both programs had a "slow" stage when he really turned up the heat in Waco.

The Pirate takes doormats and makes them conference contenders. That's gotta be worth something.

Advertisement

In 16 seasons at TT and WSU he's 118-77 with one ten win season. His team are always average.

I mean....those aren't traditional powers. In fact, they're the worst teams, historically, in their conferences if I'm not mistaken. Not sure why his record at ****ty schools, schools that he turns into ranked teams, is somehow evidence of his fraud.

I used to think the biggest indicator of his "fraud" was Briles and what he turned Baylor into in 5-6 years.....but Briles also didn't have to compete with prime/contending Texas and Oklahoma. Both programs had a "slow" stage when he really turned up the heat in Waco.

The Pirate takes doormats and makes them conference contenders. That's gotta be worth something.

How is one division title in 16 years and 0 conference titles considered a contender?

How is one division title in 16 years and 0 conference titles considered a contender?

Are we contenders within the ACC?

Advertisement
Back