I thought we were all grown up men here

There's my stalker Josie Jagger crying about me "inciting" things while 95% of his posts consist of following me around the board with his nose up my bootyhole trying to agitate me like some jilted chick.

Did I fck you and not call you? That's how you act. Bytch has 20 tributes to me in her signature and does nothing but post about me. Do I need a Restraining Order? You gonna boil some water and pour it on me?

Now she's whining like a little punk trying to get the mods to give me infractions. What a sad little sniveling weasel.

Perfect!!! I didn't even ask him to post an example. Now if I respond and remind him how poorly he knows college football, I will get an infraction.

Thanks for the help, Chise!

Advertisement
There's my stalker Josie Jagger crying about me "inciting" things while 95% of his posts consist of following me around the board with his nose up my bootyhole trying to agitate me like some jilted chick.

Did I fck you and not call you? That's how you act. Bytch has 20 tributes to me in her signature and does nothing but post about me. Do I need a Restraining Order? You gonna boil some water and pour it on me?

Now she's whining like a little punk trying to get the mods to give me infractions. What a sad little sniveling weasel.

You're half the reason I even come on this board anymore, never change buddy.

Advertisement
Back