I thought we were all grown up men here

Advertisement
index.jpg

EVERYONE IS A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL at a "grown up man" starting a thread crying about an infraction on a message board then stomping off into the sunset with an "enjoy your board" at the end.

LOL at a "grown up man" starting a thread crying about an infraction on a message board then stomping off into the sunset with an "enjoy your board" at the end.

Consider this my second up vote. If people could stop being such pussies.... that'd be great!

He can't point out the ridiculous moderating that takes place here?

I remember the old grassy.com days. That thing was like the Wild Wild West of message boards, and it was great.

I would encourage OP to head to westendzone.com

Advertisement

I remember the old grassy.com days. That thing was like the Wild Wild West of message boards, and it was great.

He can certainly point it out. But doing it under the lacey frilly cloak of being a grown man is funny.

Advertisement
I do not post much here, but I do enjoy the insight from everyone on the board. I just received a message from whoever runs the site (Dmony and Andrew)? telling me I received an infraction for telling someone "This won the Dumb post of the year". I have to laugh at this if this is insulting to anyone. I thought we were all grown up here... I guess not Enjoy your site

Can't believe you had the cahones to call post dumb...he's a pretty good dude?!?!

Just the pussification of society as we once knew it....don't sweat it.

UM

He can certainly point it out. But doing it under the lacey frilly cloak of being a grown man is funny.

Its more like a feather boa than a lacy frilly cloak.

Andrew still believes that college athletes take out student loans to buy Camaros and Challengers

Advertisement
Lol ppl have said worse even me without getting an infraction

Last edited:
Advertisement
It all depends on who you are. I've been called unthinkable things for pages on end by the "in" crowd. And trust me, I'm not offended. It's hilarious. But then I'll respond once and will receive an infraction. There are no rules for a lot of the people here.

And here's exhibit number one. Look at the stuff this guy incites, while completely butchering any football topic he attempts to get involved in.

There's my stalker Josie Jagger crying about me "inciting" things while 95% of his posts consist of following me around the board with his nose up my bootyhole trying to agitate me like some jilted chick.

Did I fck you and not call you? That's how you act. Bytch has 20 tributes to me in her signature and does nothing but post about me. Do I need a Restraining Order? You gonna boil some water and pour it on me?

Now she's whining like a little punk trying to get the mods to give me infractions. What a sad little sniveling weasel.

Advertisement
Back