I thought we were all grown up men here

ChopperCane

We ARE the "U"
I do not post much here, but I do enjoy the insight from everyone on the board. I just received a message from whoever runs the site (Dmony and Andrew)? telling me I received an infraction for telling someone "This won the Dumb post of the year". I have to laugh at this if this is insulting to anyone. I thought we were all grown up here... I guess not Enjoy your site

Advertisement
Never called anyone a name! But this is a prime example of what isi wrong with our country. Pathetic and comical

Advertisement
It is because you assumed the poster's gender, or even that they were binary when you used the word "this".

Maybe you can learn from the experience and be a little more open minded.

Using hurtful words is totally not cool. People are feeling unsafe and violated, and you exacerbate their fears with mean posts. Check yourself.

I would never say anything this mean to our wonderful porsters.

Advertisement
I do not post much here, but I do enjoy the insight from everyone on the board. I just received a message from whoever runs the site (Dmony and Andrew)? telling me I received an infraction for telling someone "This won the Dumb post of the year". I have to laugh at this if this is insulting to anyone. I thought we were all grown up here... I guess not Enjoy your site

Now I got this a while back, but it was straight up informative.

I asked, sincerely, if a poster is a dumb@ss, why can't we just be accurate and refer to them as such. Or, one may be a **********. A real one. But I can't call them that.

It's like if I see a 1968 Camaro RS, I have to refer to it as a pony car.

So in a world of ****s, ********s, **** ** *******, ********, or **** ****s, we can't say that.

I once called a guy a dumb ****. I hurt his feelings. How am I supposed to know? I though he already knew!

The idea is to encourage posters to post substantive comments that add something the conservation. Merely calling a post or a thread dumb, adds nothing to the conservation. You can simply ignore what you think a dumb post. Just don't give it any of your valuable time. The best way to treat "dumb" posts or threads is letting them sink to the bottom of the page then eventually die slow death.

Sometimes it looks like we are in a kindergarten here, not place for grown ups, and it's because many posters really act like immature kids shouting at each others and calling others names. It is hard to have intelligent conversations that way.

Advertisement
Welcome to the age of social justice warriors.

How big of a ***** do you have to be to get so offended that you need moderators to hand down detention for insulting comments.

/bunch of commies

Last edited:
Advertisement
Grown up men,you must be kidding!We have people who have posted over 10,000 times,that's more than most robots
are capable of doing.

simple stuff here. i work HARD AS FVCK for every dime I've ever had. i voted for ______.
i want…… i voted for _____.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back