I think the powers that be want to wait and see the spring results

Canez1

OG
It seems that every thread with one of the names of our new QBs gets locked after a few replies, cutting off any further discussion. I haven’t seen this specific thing discussed in any of the threads unless I somehow missed it.

They can watch how everything unfolds under Enos against the other QBs on roster and make their decision based on those results. I have been thinking this for some time now but I just don’t post very often.

Regardless, can’t wait for spring ball to start. It’s always a great birthday present.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I suppose the NCAA letting this thing drag out only to deny would allow Tate to take reps from the rest of the QBs competing...although that’s extremely petty and immature coming from a billion dollar organization. Dammit it’s going to happen.
They'll get eviscerated by a good lawyer, them and Ohio state. If they wanna go that route more power to them lol

/I absolutely agree that this is what they'll do

Advertisement
Real quick -

1. There’s no discussion on deleting threads among the mods. Y’all see a conspiracy behind every action or inaction, and it blows my mind. We talk about very little collectively.

2. The reason a few Martell threads have gotten closed is because 1) They contain false information, 2) they go totally off the rails after awhile 3) there is already an open thread on the exact same subject, 4) they start off with the dumbest and least helpful title imaginable, like “WTF NCAA”.

3. NY apologists are the most pathetic group of porsters in the history of this site. I’d take the BBB crew over you, the freaking Wezzies over you. I know he PMs you asking you to stir crap up every time he gets band over activity he knows is going to get himself band. Stuff he admits is worth banding and agrees to not do. You are enabling a soft psychopath who cannot control himself or his behavior. Who lies with impugnity and has no regard for others. At least Wezzies are just out for their own laughs, you’re enabling someone is less than well.

4. This is the last temporary band for you, NY.

You’re talking about the ncaa waiting to see what happens during spring ball to make a decision?

No. They want to Fvck the hurricanes. What happens here makes no difference.

I’m saying if he emerges head and shoulders above the other QBs, it gives them much more incentive to deny his waiver just to fvck with us.

Real quick -

1. There’s no discussion on deleting threads among the mods. Y’all see a conspiracy behind every action or inaction, and it blows my mind. We talk about very little collectively.

2. The reason a few Martell threads have gotten closed is because 1) They contain false information, 2) they go totally off the rails after awhile 3) there is already an open thread on the exact same subject, 4) they start off with the dumbest and least helpful title imaginable, like “WTF NCAA”.

3. NY apologists are the most pathetic group of porsters in the history of this site. I’d take the BBB crew over you, the freaking Wezzies over you. I know he PMs you asking you to stir crap up every time he gets band over activity he knows is going to get himself band. Stuff he admits is worth banding and agrees to not do. You are enabling a soft psychopath who cannot control himself or his behavior. Who lies with impugnity and has no regard for others. At least Wezzies are just out for their own laughs, you’re enabling someone is less than well.

4. This is the last temporary band for you, NY.

Conspiracy theory: you are the NCAA, WTF.

Advertisement
At what point will the posters who find every reason to bring politics into a thread be treated like “NY/NJ …mind”? Will they be temporarily banned? Will they never be banned? Or, does ban/potential ban only pertain to thread creation.

I say this as someone who initially defended “NY/NJ…mind”, and ultimately had to block him because his parody of the people who thought they were in on the joke threatened every thread; his followers were more of a thread disruption than he was.

If posters can be banned for injecting BBB into too many threads, or creating OT threads (even the ones that don’t seem too off-topic) then posters should have their accounts deleted for political content.

Mentions of parties, political persons or platforms should be held to the same standard as the content of “NY/NJ…mind”

Advertisement
I don’t even understand your post OP.

Who’s locking what?

I think he is referencing the Free Masons and the House of Windsor colluding with the Rothschild's over control of the alleged, but never confirmed, gold in Fort Knox, which may affect our QB competition.....mods have been shutting down any attempt at discussing this issue....make one wonder.

Prez, tread lightly. Even the big honcho can take a temporary trip to thunderdome for nefarious OT activity.

Haha. Good point. I'm contemplating calling Ol' Dwayne "Dougie" the next time we cross paths in West Broward so the CIS FUNderdome might be the least of my potential problems.

Advertisement
Back