I think the powers that be want to wait and see the spring results

So you’re saying the ncaa is waiting to see how well our qbs do in spring before deciding on the waiver?

You’ve been thinking for awhile and not posting?

Think AND post less.

What a surprise. One of your typical upity smartass comments as usual. Please enlighten us all with your great and powerful wisdom as to just exactly what it is that the NCAA is waiting on. That is unless are you just waiting for the next person to come on to a DISCUSSION board with a thought of their own to pounce on with your usual asshat comments to add to your 5000+ posts.

Advertisement
So you’re saying the ncaa is waiting to see how well our qbs do in spring before deciding on the waiver?

You’ve been thinking for awhile and not posting?

Think AND post less.

Seems he’s got the thinking part down pat already....🤪

Forgive me I haven't seen this show. What is the context of this clip? Is this real or scripted?

"Ballers", its a cutting edge HBO series (Season 5 airs sometime in 2019) that portrays the inside game of sports agents and financial advisors. The Dwayne Johnson character, Spencer Strasmore plays a former Cane (shows him in college in the opening lead) and NFL talent suffering all the ills you'd expect. He mentions the U often. His firm is based in Miami and the show has as much a South Florida vibe as Miami Vice did. They even use the Dolphns for a story line. Lots of real life NFL players make guest appearances (including Larry Csonka).

The context is the NCAA is going after the Rock's character because Ohio State (Yep, they even mention Urban Meyer) accused him of tampering with a phenom high school QB who verbally comminted to them, but who he's trying to sway to go to USC, so he and his partners can get the network rights to USC football. Denzel Washinton's son plays a end of career, bi-polar WR. Its entertaing as ****, great binge watch to catch up.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Real quick -

1. There’s no discussion on deleting threads among the mods. Y’all see a conspiracy behind every action or inaction, and it blows my mind. We talk about very little collectively.

2. The reason a few Martell threads have gotten closed is because 1) They contain false information, 2) they go totally off the rails after awhile 3) there is already an open thread on the exact same subject, 4) they start off with the dumbest and least helpful title imaginable, like “WTF NCAA”.

3. NY apologists are the most pathetic group of porsters in the history of this site. I’d take the BBB crew over you, the freaking Wezzies over you. I know he PMs you asking you to stir crap up every time he gets band over activity he knows is going to get himself band. Stuff he admits is worth banding and agrees to not do. You are enabling a soft psychopath who cannot control himself or his behavior. Who lies with impugnity and has no regard for others. At least Wezzies are just out for their own laughs, you’re enabling someone is less than well.

4. This is the last temporary band for you, NY.
Weezies would probably flush your head in the toilet and steal your lunch money if this were high school.

Advertisement
Real quick -

1. There’s no discussion on deleting threads among the mods. Y’all see a conspiracy behind every action or inaction, and it blows my mind. We talk about very little collectively.

2. The reason a few Martell threads have gotten closed is because 1) They contain false information, 2) they go totally off the rails after awhile 3) there is already an open thread on the exact same subject, 4) they start off with the dumbest and least helpful title imaginable, like “WTF NCAA”.

3. NY apologists are the most pathetic group of porsters in the history of this site. I’d take the BBB crew over you, the freaking Wezzies over you. I know he PMs you asking you to stir crap up every time he gets band over activity he knows is going to get himself band. Stuff he admits is worth banding and agrees to not do. You are enabling a soft psychopath who cannot control himself or his behavior. Who lies with impugnity and has no regard for others. At least Wezzies are just out for their own laughs, you’re enabling someone is less than well.

It seems that every thread with one of the names of our new QBs gets locked after a few replies, cutting off any further discussion. I haven’t seen this specific thing discussed in any of the threads unless I somehow missed it.

They can watch how everything unfolds under Enos against the other QBs on roster and make their decision based on those results. I have been thinking this for some time now but I just don’t post very often.

Regardless, can’t wait for spring ball to start. It’s always a great birthday present.
tenor.gif

Real quick -

LMAO!!! Tell em, Inday! One wrong step off the bow and it's...

...over

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back