I think Kaaya, Njoku and Thomas go to NFL

Stephen Morris is an emergency QB in the league. Kaaya could not even fill that role right now. He needs his last year so bad. He knows it. Agents know it. He will be back. Njoku might be a goner and he will impress at the combine. I am thinking 3rd round. After all he was the 3rd option on an average football offense. Thomas would not even get drafted IMO. There are plenty of 6-5 265lb de's out there. The guy has just not done much except make raps. He might make a team as a UDFA. Same with Yearby.

Thomas does lead the team in tackles for loss and is tied for 1st on the team in sacks. But he hasnt had a dominant game but he has been solid.

Yes I know. He has not been dominant because he can not dominate. Solid is fine but lots of solid football players in college never make an NFL roster. He needs to come back next year.

It is pretty f*cking hard to dominate with a broken hand. Find me a D-End who has managed to do that.

Advertisement
Njoku is the only one that has any buisness going early. But he should stay and put together a consistent season and become a first round pick. As of right now hes 3rd-4th round. Loads of potential, but a season of polishing will do wonders for his professional career imo.

Only way Kayaa leaves is if Richt tells him its open competition next year.

Thomas not going anywhere.

This. IMO Kaaya is the most likely to leave due to how national media hypes him as a 1st rounder but he really isn't one right now and he will hopefully know this. Njoku could be a 3rd/4th rounder but if he comes back a 1st rounder so unless he is very very broke I bet he comes back with Kaaya to have special offense.

I disagree. Kaaya didn't win the games he had to have.

If you're a Pro Scout after watching Miami and FSU, and you didn't know that Francoise was a Freshman, who would you want starting for you or being your top understudy if you were the Jets or Patriots, Kaaya or the Frenchman?

Kaaya hasn't got the FSU monkey off his back. He was overhyped. The Tom Bradys of this world find a way to compensate for weak sauce offensive lines.

Njoku is the only one that has any buisness going early. But he should stay and put together a consistent season and become a first round pick. As of right now hes 3rd-4th round. Loads of potential, but a season of polishing will do wonders for his professional career imo.

This. IMO Kaaya is the most likely to leave due to how national media hypes him as a 1st rounder but he really isn't one right now and he will hopefully know this. Njoku could be a 3rd/4th rounder but if he comes back a 1st rounder so unless he is very very broke I bet he comes back with Kaaya to have special offense.

If you're a Pro Scout after watching Miami and FSU, and you didn't know that Francoise was a Freshman, who would you want starting for you or being your top understudy if you were the Jets or Patriots, Kaaya or the Frenchman?

Kaaya hasn't got the FSU monkey off his back. He was overhyped. The Tom Bradys of this world find a way to compensate for weak sauce offensive lines.
This is a joke. Ignorant fan talk. Kaaya's draft stock is not contingent on beating FSU. Scots care about his current ability and potential. The first overall pick last year had a horrible record. Only college fans think winning games is completely on the qb.

This is a joke. Ignorant fan talk. Kaaya's draft stock is not contingent on beating FSU. Scots care about his current ability and potential. The first overall pick last year had a horrible record. Only college fans think winning games is completely on the qb.

If you were a pro scout, you wouldn't be spending the money on Kaaya that you might have been planning to spend on him last summer. He hasn't proved to you that he can carry a team to victory in big game situations. He just hasn't.

This doesn't mean he won't get drafted. He would. Just not a high pick. DeShawn Watson will. He can put his team on his back.

Stephen Morris is an emergency QB in the league. Kaaya could not even fill that role right now. He needs his last year so bad. He knows it. Agents know it. He will be back. Njoku might be a goner and he will impress at the combine. I am thinking 3rd round. After all he was the 3rd option on an average football offense. Thomas would not even get drafted IMO. There are plenty of 6-5 265lb de's out there. The guy has just not done much except make raps. He might make a team as a UDFA. Same with Yearby.

Thomas does lead the team in tackles for loss and is tied for 1st on the team in sacks. But he hasnt had a dominant game but he has been solid.

Yes I know. He has not been dominant because he can not dominate. Solid is fine but lots of solid football players in college never make an NFL roster. He needs to come back next year.

It is pretty f*cking hard to dominate with a broken hand. Find me a D-End who has managed to do that.

Thomas also gets held on at least a half dozen plays. Plays which would actually get a holding call at the next level.

Advertisement
None of them has showed they're ready to leave. I expect all to be back, but if anyone leaves it'll be Chad. He will end up between 3-4 round

If you were a pro scout, you wouldn't be spending the money on Kaaya that you might have been planning to spend on him last summer. He hasn't proved to you that he can carry a team to victory in big game situations. He just hasn't.

This doesn't mean he won't get drafted. He would. Just not a high pick. DeShawn Watson will. He can put his team on his back.

Watson didnt put his team on his back. Dude has a first round pick at wr, one of the top rbs in the acc, one of the top te, another wr who will be drafted, and young guys like cain and mccloud. On top of that they have been loaded on defense the last 2-3 years.

No qb is putting a team on their back. Winston at fsu had a ton of talent around him. Name me one qb that has comparable talent and coaching that kaaya has had that has won a lot of games.

Watson has been mediocre or even bad this year. Also expect to see his stock fall after they analyze his ability to grow from the pocket and if he can really make all the throws (not talking about arm strength)

If Kaaya gets a 1-2nd round grade, he should go. Either way, he's not the top QB in 17 or 18. This draft is super weak though. There's no way he falls past the 2nd round.

Njoku is a freak & needs polishing. He will kill the combine too. I think he will get better coaching development in the pros vs. college (Hartley).

Chad is being coached by the best d-line coach in college, he should stay another year & get his degree.

Advertisement
Tannehill wasn't a first round qb either, and he went #9 . Teams are desperate for qbs and Kayaa will do well at the combine and Pro Day. He's a second round pick at the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Njoku is gone. He'll kill it at the combine and go in the second round. LOL @ Thomas going to the NFL. He'd go undrafted.

If Kaaya gets a 1-2nd round grade, he should go. Either way, he's not the top QB in 17 or 18. This draft is super weak though. There's no way he falls past the 2nd round.

Njoku is a freak & needs polishing. He will kill the combine too. I think he will get better coaching development in the pros vs. college (Hartley).

Chad is being coached by the best d-line coach in college, he should stay another year & get his degree.

Dont know why Hartley catches heat. Njoku didnt look like half the player last year that he is now. He made the most improvement out of anybody on offense. Its not about getting better coached in the nfl. Its about living up to your expectations. The NFL is very unforgiving. Drop a few passes, whiff on some blocks and before you know it your riding the bench on the way to getting cut. He needs polishing. Stay a year, work on his hands, improve blocking, and hel be a first round pick thats more pro ready.

Advertisement

Dont know why Hartley catches heat. Njoku didnt look like half the player last year that he is now. He made the most improvement out of anybody on offense. Its not about getting better coached in the nfl. Its about living up to your expectations. The NFL is very unforgiving. Drop a few passes, whiff on some blocks and before you know it your riding the bench on the way to getting cut. He needs polishing. Stay a year, work on his hands, improve blocking, and hel be a first round pick thats more pro ready.

Njoku doesn't look greatly improved if you ask me. He has shaky hands. I think an NFL team will take him in the 2nd or 3rd round just off combine & tape. Some guys get drafted in the 1st round just off of combine 40 times.

I hope he stays one more year though. Miami can make the playoffs with those 3 guys back, no kidding. Look how the 2017 schedule lines up.

Njoku doesn't look greatly improved if you ask me. He has shaky hands. I think an NFL team will take him in the 2nd or 3rd round just off combine & tape. Some guys get drafted in the 1st round just off of combine 40 times.

I hope he stays one more year though. Miami can make the playoffs with those 3 guys back, no kidding. Look how the 2017 schedule lines up.

Last year 21 receptions, 362 yards, 1 Td. This year with 2 games to go 36 receptions 520 yards and 5 Td's. He wasnt even a factor last year, now were talking about him going in the top 3 rounds. To me, this is the first time i ever been at all impressed with him.

Advertisement
People really think we're better off without Kaaya here next season?

People really think we're better off without Kaaya here next season?

I have yet to see anything from Kaaya that makes me believe we will ever win a game of significance with him at quarterback. Hope he proves me wrong.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back