I think Enos may be done

it’s going to be another interesting off season. U gotta give the school this much credit; our on season has sucked ***, but I can’t think of another University that’s been this entertaining in the off season.

Between The FIU situation w Coker, the Nevin situation w Randy and Golden, “Where’s Golden” situation when he was ducking everyone, The Butch return rumors, The Richt hire, The Fire Everyone drama among fans, the abrupt Richt retirement, the pain of the Diaz hire, The Diaz antics, and now “Is Enos gone?”.....we are undefeated in the off season as far as instability and drama. Lol

And now it makes sense y we’re so **** poor on the field no matter how many blue chips we field
No Gruden to Miami??

Players notified

Advertisement
Maybe they were renting and now they bought a home.
I mean they did move here at the last minute. Hard to go house shopping at a moments notice.
He would be pretty dumb to buy a house now. He can't think his job is secure beyond 2020(if that) after the type of performance his offense put up. He is also is a guy who said he wants to be a head coach again. No reason to buy a house with the coaching carousel just starting if that is his goal.

Enos will be back next year and we will endure another season of frustration until Manny is fired. I just hope he sucks a rotten donkey d*ck hard in 2020 so we can end this charade and start over. Lets not prolong the misery.

He would be pretty dumb to buy a house now. He can't think his job is secure beyond 2020(if that) after the type of performance his offense put up. He is also is a guy who said he wants to be a head coach again. No reason to buy a house with the coaching carousel just starting if that is his goal.
I agree. But just throwing it out there as a possibility. Other schools already canned their OC.
No reason not to let him go now. A lot of jobs to be filled and a lot of programs likely already interviewing and talking to potential targets. If we were serious about changing OC the message would be loud and clear that we’re looking. And given our alleged untapped talent we should have sides knocking on the door the way Enos was las year. However we do have a history of waiting till the talent is scooped up.

I agree. But just throwing it out there as a possibility. Other schools already canned their OC.
No reason not to let him go now. A lot of jobs to be filled and a lot of programs likely already interviewing and talking to potential targets. If we were serious about changing OC the message would be loud and clear that we’re looking. And given our alleged untapped talent we should have sides knocking on the door the way Enos was las year. However we do have a history of waiting till the talent is scooped up.

That "looking" could very well be happening privately without being shouted all over Instagram.

Advertisement
Why search? We already have his replacement on the staff. It's the UM way.

Advertisement
Between him blocking Manny N. and Daz Worsham taking down all his commitment stuff, I believe the signs are Enos is a goner. Maybe it's wishful thinking though.
Lies. If he leaves who's going to replace him? No smart OC will take this UM job, unless they're desperate for a job.

Enos will be back next year and we will endure another season of frustration until Manny is fired.I just hope he sucks a rotten donkey d*ck hard in 2020 so we can end this charade and start over. Lets not prolong the misery.
giphy-17.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
No idea if it’s a random coincidence or not because I don’t know Enos’ wife’s name but my friend just showed me an invoice from the moving company he does sales for and he or one of his co-workers got a referral from a relocation coordinator for a “Jane Enos” in Pinecrest Florida set “tentatively for between January 4th, 2020 & January 11, 2020” & “Destination TBD closer to move date.”

I have the address and my uncle is in real estate in the area and I had him verify it and it’s not owned by them... but coincidentally the home was taken off the market around February 2019 so he’s probably renting it. I would post the address but the mods would probably ban me or delete the post... but it’s a $1.65 million house. Seems legit.

Would be the ultimate coincidence if it’s not him.

Update: another poster DMed me and confirmed it is his address. He gone

Please do NOT post the address or any other personal information.... As I know you wouldn't anyway.

Lies. If he leaves who's going to replace him? No smart OC will take this UM job, unless they're desperate for a job.
Why would no smart OC take the UM job? On one hand you have those saying that we have the talent and recruiting base, the only thing holding us back is good coaching. Then others saying no good coach would want the UM job. If we have the talent and recruiting base, I'd think that taking the UM job would be a big draw. Being the OC that turns around our offense after years of dismal performances would be a great way to cement your status as a top OC....and if we have the talent that so many claim, then it would be a fairly easy job too.

Advertisement
Back