I think Enos may be done

Advertisement
Either this is an epic troll job, or it’s actually happening.

Maybe Enos is proactively lining up a new job rather than what to be canned by Manny
You know, he's such a forward thinking guy that blazes his own trail to success, he's probably taking his next step forward, and upward, by taking a HC job at Timberline High School in Idaho. He's so amazing.

Advertisement
Either this is an epic troll job, or it’s actually happening.

Maybe Enos is proactively lining up a new job rather than what to be canned by Manny

Or he already knows he’s canned. Just can’t be public because manny wants him to finish recruiting and lock in the class in 2 weeks. He’s obligated to work through his contract if he wants a buyout

Advertisement
Where’s that tweet that Enos was speaking to student athletes at centennial high school?

I’d like to examine for evidence please

No idea if it’s a random coincidence or not because I don’t know Enos’ wife’s name but my friend just showed me an invoice from the moving company he does sales for and he or one of his co-workers got a referral from a relocation coordinator for a “Jane Enos” in Pinecrest Florida set “tentatively for between January 4th, 2020 & January 11, 2020” & “Destination TBD closer to move date.”

I have the address and my uncle is in real estate in the area and I had him verify it and it’s not owned by them... but coincidentally the home was taken off the market around February 2019 so he’s probably renting it. I would post the address but the mods would probably ban me or delete the post... but it’s a $1.65 million house. Seems legit.

Would be the ultimate coincidence if it’s not him.

Update: another poster DMed me and confirmed it is his address. He gone
Post of the year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No idea if it’s a random coincidence or not because I don’t know Enos’ wife’s name but my friend just showed me an invoice from the moving company he does sales for and he or one of his co-workers got a referral from a relocation coordinator for a “Jane Enos” in Pinecrest Florida set “tentatively for between January 4th, 2020 & January 11, 2020” & “Destination TBD closer to move date.”

I have the address and my uncle is in real estate in the area and I had him verify it and it’s not owned by them... but coincidentally the home was taken off the market around February 2019 so he’s probably renting it. I would post the address but the mods would probably ban me or delete the post... but it’s a $1.65 million house. Seems legit.

Would be the ultimate coincidence if it’s not him.

Update: another poster DMed me and confirmed it is his address. He gone
I want to believe, but is it not possible that the guy signed a 1 year lease and is just moving to a different house now that it is almost up?

I want to believe, but is it not possible that the guy signed a 1 year lease and is just moving to a different house now that it is almost up?

Didnt think about that. But they did hire a cross country and international moving service. Also it came from a relocation coordinator which is typically used by the employer so they can pay moving costs and the employee doesn’t have to worry about handling anything.

Advertisement
Back