I think Enos may be done

Didnt think about that. But they did hire a cross country and international moving service. Also it came from a relocation coordinator which is typically used by the employer so they can pay moving costs and the employee doesn’t have to worry about handling anything.
That definitely is more promising! Crown this man if this is true.

Advertisement
No idea if it’s a random coincidence or not because I don’t know Enos’ wife’s name but my friend just showed me an invoice from the moving company he does sales for and he or one of his co-workers got a referral from a relocation coordinator for a “Jane Enos” in Pinecrest Florida set “tentatively for between January 4th, 2020 & January 11, 2020” & “Destination TBD closer to move date.”

I have the address and my uncle is in real estate in the area and I had him verify it and it’s not owned by them... but coincidentally the home was taken off the market around February 2019 so he’s probably renting it. I would post the address but the mods would probably ban me or delete the post... but it’s a $1.65 million house. Seems legit.

Would be the ultimate coincidence if it’s not him.

Update: another poster DMed me and confirmed it is his address. He gone
If every rumor was as intricate as this I would welcome any and all rumors to the board.

Advertisement
Greatest make belief post since CIS started!! Cheers!!

@mjackson6 ain’t one of those type of posters that try to bull chit us. He’s pretty connected w So Fla.

The story might not be true and is just a coincidence, but I can vouch for buddy. He’s legit and not on that Dan Sileo Jr bull chit.

Didnt think about that. But they did hire a cross country and international moving service. Also it came from a relocation coordinator which is typically used by the employer so they can pay moving costs and the employee doesn’t have to worry about handling anything.
****, this is getting good.

Advertisement
it’s going to be another interesting off season. U gotta give the school this much credit; our on season has sucked ***, but I can’t think of another University that’s been this entertaining in the off season.

Between The FIU situation w Coker, the Nevin situation w Randy and Golden, “Where’s Golden” situation when he was ducking everyone, The Butch return rumors, The Richt hire, The Fire Everyone drama among fans, the abrupt Richt retirement, the pain of the Diaz hire, The Diaz antics, and now “Is Enos gone?”.....we are undefeated in the off season as far as instability and drama. Lol

And now it makes sense y we’re so **** poor on the field no matter how many blue chips we field

Advertisement
it’s going to be another interesting off season. U gotta give the school this much credit; our on season has sucked ***, but I can’t think of another University that’s been this entertaining in the off season.

Between The FIU situation w Coker, the Nevin situation w Randy and Golden, “Where’s Golden” situation when he was ducking everyone, The Butch return rumors, The Richt hire, The Fire Everyone drama among fans, the abrupt Richt retirement, the pain of the Diaz hire, The Diaz antics, and now “Is Enos gone?”.....we are undefeated in the off season as far as instability and drama. Lol

And now it makes sense y we’re so **** poor on the field no matter how many blue chips we field
Been one helluva roller coaster this year relly.

Maybe they were renting and now they bought a home.
I mean they did move here at the last minute. Hard to go house shopping at a moments notice.

Advertisement

The Miami Hurricanes are morphing into a bad reality TV show.

Maybe they were renting and now they bought a home.
I mean they did move here at the last minute. Hard to go house shopping at a moments notice.
He only was hired nearly 9 months before the season started. Hard to imagine anyone buying a house in 9 months.

He only was hired nearly 9 months before the season started. Hard to imagine anyone buying a house in 9 months.
I’m talking about the house he’s in now. He had to sign at least a one year lease. If he breaks it that’s a lot of cash for almost a 2 million dollar home. In feb it will be almost a year so it makes sense thy he’s moving then.

Advertisement
Back