I think Enos may be done

Advertisement
Screenshot_20191202-202201.png

Advertisement
No idea if it’s a random coincidence or not because I don’t know Enos’ wife’s name but my friend just showed me an invoice from the moving company he does sales for and he or one of his co-workers got a referral from a relocation coordinator for a “Jane Enos” in Pinecrest Florida set “tentatively for between January 4th, 2020 & January 11, 2020” & “Destination TBD closer to move date.”

I have the address and my uncle is in real estate in the area and I had him verify it and it’s not owned by them... but coincidentally the home was taken off the market around February 2019 so he’s probably renting it. I would post the address but the mods would probably ban me or delete the post... but it’s a $1.65 million house. Seems legit.

Would be the ultimate coincidence if it’s not him.

Update: another poster DMed me and confirmed it is his address. He gone

Last edited:
Advertisement
Between him blocking Manny N. and Daz Worsham taking down all his commitment stuff, I believe the signs are Enos is a goner. Maybe it's wishful thinking though.
**** Daz Worsham😂😂😂 that's the least of my worries... Go to bama kid and eat that pine.

Enos gotta go.. I wouldn't let him coach the bowl game..

Get him the **** outta here

No idea if it’s a random coincidence or not because I don’t know Enos’ wife’s name but my friend just showed me an invoice from the moving company he does sales for and he or one of his co-workers got a referral from a relocation coordinator for a “Jane Enos” in Pinecrest Florida set “tentatively for between January 4th, 2020 & January 11, 2020” & “Destination TBD closer to move date.”

I have the address and my uncle is in real estate in the area and I had him verify it and it’s not owned by them... but coincidentally the home was taken off the market around February 2019 so he’s probably renting it. I would post the address but the mods would probably ban me or delete the post... but it’s a $1.65 million house. Seems legit.

If you aren’t kidding, his wife’s name is Jane

Greatest make belief post since CIS started!! Cheers!!

Advertisement

That's funny right there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back