I think Deshawn Troutman is

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
Kristopher Moll. If y’all know you know. Kris was a small linebacker at coral gables high school that was always around the ball. Fast to the ball. Impressive movement skills that allowed him to remain clean off blocks because guys couldn’t touch him. Tough as **** and a hard hitter despite being undersized for the position. He went as a 2 star to UAB and has BALLED there in a role similar to the striker with a lot of blitzing. I believe I see a bit of him in troutmans tape and I hope they can have similar production at the next level. I’m 2019 he had 103 tackles, 9 sacks, a pick, 18 TFL and 4 forced fumbles. Received all conference USA as well I believe. Heard he’ll be drafted not sure if he declared this year however.

Advertisement
Any relation?
Roger_The_Saga_Continues.jpg

Advertisement
Come on bro... Kuechly wasn’t highly rated out of HS but he was much bigger and already ran a 4.7 in HS. He is crazy athletic and not to mention a student of the game whereas Troutman is rumored to have some character issues. No comparison there in my opinion.
Seriously. That’s had to be a joke. Dude had 180 tackles in a season. Its no comparison 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems to follow the trend of LBs we recruit. National 3* that should have been high 4* that everyone else over looked. Here's to hoping he isn't the next Steed, Brooks, Huff, McCloud, Jennings, ___________every other LB here last 10 years not named Perryman.

Then it was a mistake to take a G5 level talent. Kristopher Moll wouldn’t start on most P5 teams. This is a SFL hype job.
He’s certainly play at a lot of G5 programs..there’s players everywhere bro. If you can play u can play. What separates G5 and P5 is the number of players these teams have on rosters..depth depth depth

Advertisement
Come on bro... Kuechly wasn’t highly rated out of HS but he was much bigger and already ran a 4.7 in HS. He is crazy athletic and not to mention a student of the game whereas Troutman is rumored to have some character issues. No comparison there in my opinion.

I was talking about the Moll kid.

Seems to follow the trend of LBs we recruit. National 3* that should have been high 4* that everyone else over looked. Here's to hoping he isn't the next Steed, Brooks, Huff, McCloud, Jennings, ___________every other LB here last 10 years not named Perryman.
Agree with mccloud and jennings! But brooks has flashed and huff needs feely to get him right...steed im still waiting!

Advertisement
Back