I still can't get over the hire of Patke

Advertisement
Advertisement
you woke up stressing about our LB coach?
Considering where this teams at, his hire was a waste. Also, I have it on good authority that OP did not wake up stressing about a LB coach. In fact, he was up all night stressing about a LB coach.

you woke up stressing about our LB coach?

We used this opportunity to hire a guy to coach not even a whole position group, but part of a group, instead of addressing the parts of our team that are an abomination such as special teams or offense. That Richt thought this was the best use of the extra coach position is beyond alarming.

Advertisement
We used this opportunity to hire a guy to coach not even a whole position group, but part of a group, instead of addressing the parts of our team that are an abomination such as special teams or offense. That Richt thought this was the best use of the extra coach position is beyond alarming.

And he’s failed at every recruit he’s been sent to meet.

Advertisement
I get what OP is saying but Patke has done a good job. The linebackers are much more disciplined this year. Even the reserves have made improvements.

That said, a true special teams coach or maybe an offensive assistant with an iota of experience would have probably been a better hire with that extra coaching spot.

Advertisement

without Richt hiring a legit OC, i think any hire on the offensive side of the ball is useless. He is lost on that side of the ball and doesnt need help or guidance. He needs to be removed from the offense

Advertisement
Back