I spoke with an assistant football coach from American...

Advertisement
What does that article have to do with Richt other than an attempt to slander him? Do you honestly believe that after everything that UM went through with Shapiro that Richt would even have been considered if there was ONE SHRED of anything suspicious in his background? The people on the search committee weren't stupid nor was the firm that vetted everyone. Get a clue.

I am not EVER going to out any kids or handlers business because it is simply the cost of doing recruiting business. But you people on here are in denial and simply foolish if you think kids weren't bought and paid for at UGA.

Read this article again Completely then think about the high profile kids over the years that left south florida for $EC (UGA included)
Meet the Bag Man - SBNation.com

An especially consider the former UGA head man is now the head man at Miami, it would cutting off my nose to spite my face to aire his former programs dirty laundry.

Look at the end of the day Mark Richt is our head coach at Miami an I want him to be uber-successful at Miami winning multiple national championships while graduating kids on their way to the NFL.

Go Canes

That is hilarious! Bagman at UGA??? With Miami's rep??? Are you kidding??? LOL!!!! CMR is definitely the best thing to happen to Miami's reputation in years!! He will do a great job with or without your bagman.

What does that article have to do with Richt other than an attempt to slander him? Do you honestly believe that after everything that UM went through with Shapiro that Richt would even have been considered if there was ONE SHRED of anything suspicious in his background? The people on the search committee weren't stupid nor was the firm that vetted everyone. Get a clue.

I am not EVER going to out any kids or handlers business because it is simply the cost of doing recruiting business. But you people on here are in denial and simply foolish if you think kids weren't bought and paid for at UGA.

Read this article again Completely then think about the high profile kids over the years that left south florida for $EC (UGA included)

An especially consider the former UGA head man is now the head man at Miami, it would cutting off my nose to spite my face to aire his former programs dirty laundry.

Look at the end of the day Mark Richt is our head coach at Miami an I want him to be uber-successful at Miami winning multiple national championships while graduating kids on their way to the NFL.

Go Canes

Please read "meet the bag man" if you have not already.

Facts are that boosters do the dirty work...some coaches are complicit, some are not. There is a reason everybody believes Calipari is complicit in basketball, but Coach K is just above saint status at Duke....based on history, types of recruits, etc.

Nobody here knows **** about Richt and what he did or did not do at UGA...even if you have personally met the man. We all assume with confidence that he always took the high road...but if big dollar UGA boosters wanted to pay a couple of 5 stars over the years, and Richt suspected it....what? Is he going to refuse to coach the recruit? Turn the booster into the "authorities"? Well, no...unless he wants to fail.

Please get a f-n clue and stop being like Alabama fans that swear they loved Saban even when he was at LSU. No, you f-n hated him...end of story. Now he is a god to you.

Richt and any coach can only be one place at a time...what goes on behind his back to "support" his efforts might even surprise him.

UM

Go Canes

Please read "meet the bag man" if you have not already.

Facts are that boosters do the dirty work...some coaches are complicit, some are not. There is a reason everybody believes Calipari is complicit in basketball, but Coach K is just above saint status at Duke....based on history, types of recruits, etc.

Nobody here knows **** about Richt and what he did or did not do at UGA...even if you have personally met the man. We all assume with confidence that he always took the high road...but if big dollar UGA boosters wanted to pay a couple of 5 stars over the years, and Richt suspected it....what? Is he going to refuse to coach the recruit? Turn the booster into the "authorities"? Well, no...unless he wants to fail.

Please get a f-n clue and stop being like Alabama fans that swear they loved Saban even when he was at LSU. No, you f-n hated him...end of story. Now he is a god to you.

Richt and any coach can only be one place at a time...what goes on behind his back to "support" his efforts might even surprise him.

UM

Cool story Bro.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back