I spoke with an assistant football coach from American...

Richt and the UGA Bag man bought two of the best players to come out of American Plantation high school, so of course they are under the impression it will Bag Man business as usually. But little do they no Miami doesn't haven't a bag man to really on and if UM did, those bag men would not drop $EC type money.

Coming to Miami for any players wanting to play for Mark Richt will have to be above board. Which is type of recruiting Richt has never had to do when he was UGA. So I am very interested to see how Richt will do with the recruits and their south Florida handlers looking for a money hand shake..

Go Canes

Your an idiot.

Advertisement
Richt and the UGA Bag man bought two of the best players to come out of American Plantation high school, so of course they are under the impression it will Bag Man business as usually. But little do they no Miami doesn't haven't a bag man to really on and if UM did, those bag men would not drop $EC type money.

Coming to Miami for any players wanting to play for Mark Richt will have to be above board. Which is type of recruiting Richt has never had to do when he was UGA. So I am very interested to see how Richt will do with the recruits and their south Florida handlers looking for a money hand shake..

Go Canes

This has no basis in reality

Go Canes

This has no basis in reality

No way Folden could ever just lose a recruit to another school right? Teams had to fight Folden with giant bags of money.

I am not EVER going to out any kids or handlers business because it is simply the cost of doing recruiting business. But you people on here are in denial and simply foolish if you think kids weren't bought and paid for at UGA.

Read this article again Completely then think about the high profile kids over the years that left south florida for $EC (UGA included)
Meet the Bag Man - SBNation.com

An especially consider the former UGA head man is now the head man at Miami, it would cutting off my nose to spite my face to aire his former programs dirty laundry.

Look at the end of the day Mark Richt is our head coach at Miami an I want him to be uber-successful at Miami winning multiple national championships while graduating kids on their way to the NFL.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am not EVER going to out any kids or handlers business because it is simply the cost of doing recruiting business. But you people on here are in denial and simply foolish if you think kids weren't bought and paid for at UGA.

Read this article again Completely then think about the high profile kids over the years that left south florida for $EC (UGA included)
Meet the Bag Man - SBNation.com

An especially consider the former UGA head man is now the head man at Miami, it would cutting off my nose to spite my face to aire his former programs dirty laundry.

Go Canes

Dude, do you what you do best: posting videos of overweight JUCO DLmen and stop with this nonsense.

LOL

of course SEC are full of bag men.....

Why is this a debate!

confused.gif

The summer bus tour, full Florida athletics is another form of the bag man doing their job well....
This is all legal......

15-passenger-van.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Our "Leave it to Beaver" new school fans crack me up. The "bag men" are very real.

Georgia was determined to be the easiest place to recruit at in a recent ESPN rankings poll done by college football experts. The U was [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 7[/URL] easiest.

Richt will have his hands full.

Here's the link:

College football's easiest to toughest recruiting jobs, 1-65

17th in recruiting ease.
#1 in location.
Top 10 coach.

Sounds like top-10 possibilities to me.

Advertisement
No one is doubting that players have received money over the years in an effort to procure their services. UM has partaken in that too.

Most sane people with an IQ above that of rotten pudding merely doubt that Paradiddle has any clue what he's talking about and that he knows nothing other than the speculation someone has read to him from internet gossip sites.

The day that Paraboycane has a shred of direct knowledge of anything other than how to secure the Velcro strap on his beige off brand sneakers is the day the earth stops spinning.

Richt and the UGA Bag man bought two of the best players to come out of American Plantation high school, so of course they are under the impression it will Bag Man business as usually. But little do they know Miami doesn't haven't a bag man to rely on and if UM did, those bag men would not drop $EC type money.

Go Canes

well let's hope he has just as effective of a bag man here at Miami ;)

No one is doubting that players have received money over the years in an effort to procure their services. UM has partaken in that too.

Most sane people with an IQ above that of rotten pudding merely doubt that Paradiddle has any clue what he's talking about and that he knows nothing other than the speculation someone has read to him from internet gossip sites.

The day that Paraboycane has a shred of direct knowledge of anything other than how to secure the Velcro strap on his beige off brand sneakers is the day the earth stops spinning.

What does that say of a grown man who stalks his posts to play the internet bully and finally feel cool?

Advertisement

What does that say of a grown man who stalks his posts to play the internet bully and finally feel cool?

It's not bullying when it's all true.

Well I don't know Parnois or any of the guys posting here...

But to speak on other direct knowledge
Many people don't believe
I was Frank Gore and Roscoe Parrish counselor at the Barnyard in Grove
Or Chad Johnson carried a football on the bus to school everyday South Miami Elem.
I played vs Marlon Barnes and Earl Little
Caught a couple of passes in Orange Bowl(HS)
Friends with Gil Green (film/miami heat video guy)
Played street ball with PITBULL
Played against Kimbo Slices when Dennis Erickson's son was the QB Palmetto HS

So I know their TROLL on this sites and leaking on internet
but we never know who other have come in contract with or know on a personally level.....

What does it say of a half-grown man who stalks the posts of the internet bully to play the hero of the retarded and feel like a 911 first responder?

Advertisement
Back