I spoke with an assistant football coach from American...

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
...Heritage Plantation today and he told me that UM made the best possible hire in Coach Richt. He just couldn't say enough good things about the hire and feels that Coach Richt will do really well at UM. And this guy isn't looking for a job on Coach Richt's staff.

Advertisement
...Heritage Plantation today and he told me that UM made the best possible hire in Coach Richt. He just couldn't say enough good things about the hire and feels that Coach Richt will do really well at UM. And this guy isn't looking for a job on Coach Richt's staff.

Is his last name D'Onofrio?

Richt and the UGA Bag man bought two of the best players to come out of American Plantation high school, so of course they are under the impression it will Bag Man business as usually. But little do they know Miami doesn't haven't a bag man to rely on and if UM did, those bag men would not drop $EC type money.

Coming to Miami for any players wanting to play for Mark Richt will have to be above board. Which is type of recruiting Richt has never had to do when he was UGA. So I am very interested to see how Richt will do with the recruits and their south Florida handlers looking for a money hand shake..

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Source?

Link??

Richt and the UGA Bag man bought two of the best players to come out of American Plantation high school, so of course they are under the impression it will Bag Man business as usually. But little do they no Miami doesn't haven't a bag man to really on and if UM did, those bag men would not drop $EC type money.

Coming to Miami for any players wanting to play for Mark Richt will have to be above board. Which is type of recruiting Richt has never had to do when he was UGA. So I am very interested to see how Richt will do with the recruits and their south Florida handlers looking for a money hand shake..

Go Canes

Richt and the UGA Bag man bought two of the best players to come out of American Plantation high school, so of course they are under the impression it will Bag Man business as usually. But little do they no Miami doesn't haven't a bag man to really on and if UM did, those bag men would not drop $EC type money.

Go Canes

Are you schizo? You constantly make retarded **** up on here.

Advertisement
Well richt and the uga bag men were slippin. Why didn't that drop a couple bags off for deshaun watson?

Advertisement
Cmon if ya think recruiting is clean u guys r fkin retarded, if u want to win u have to play dirty

LOL at the Butch weirdos continually dropping their subtle jabs. They'll be lurking in the weeds the whole time Richt coaches here. "I love the Richt hire, but he's not going to be able to recruit like Butch. He's gonna do great, but he won't have his bag men to help him."

Advertisement
LOL at the Butch weirdos continually dropping their subtle jabs. They'll be lurking in the weeds the whole time Richt coaches here. "I love the Richt hire, but he's not going to be able to recruit like Butch. He's gonna do great, but he won't have his bag men to help him."

Not about being a butch guy im a mr nikka because hes the coach. Any coach who got hired has to play the game and has to protect sfla to have success everyone with a brain knows that. Im pretty sure mark got the nice guy persona but knows he has to be a savage in sfla n do what it takes. Ypu dont win for 15 years in the sec by accident, but sfla recruiting is the sec of recruiting its a different animal. Time will tell if he can recruit down here like he did at uga, i think he can but i also thojght ag could so wtf do i or we know.

LOL at anyone thinking Bagmen aren't real. It's 2015. Recruits are "bought" nowadays.

Go Canes
clueless **** as usual

Advertisement
Back