I saw you Zion

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we’re in ***** mode but after the UF game Zion bounced back in a huge way. I’d expect to hear he graded out really well .

Ol as a whole looked night and day better.

I just thought my guy deserved props.

Pass pro and run game was solis

I tried to warn people the offense would start fairly slowly then get better and better. New QB, new OC, new OL. It looked markedly better yesterday, and Zion and Clark held their own. Jarren can deal when he gets a little time.

I’m in **** mode because of the same old **** feeling when it comes to losing to a garbage conference opponent. But there were several bright spots on offense. Unfortunately, in true Miami fashion, there was 4th and 17 and a gigantic overall defensive regression.

I tried to warn people the offense would start fairly slowly then get better and better. New QB, new OC, new OL. It looked markedly better yesterday, and Zion and Clark held their own. Jarren can deal when he gets a little time.

I’m in **** mode because of the same old **** feeling when it comes to losing to a garbage conference opponent. But there were several bright spots on offense. Unfortunately, in true Miami fashion, there was 4th and 17 and a gigantic overall defensive regression.
Line had some moments where they actually were very strong. The end of the game they definitely had worn down UNC. That was good to see.

I couldn’t really keep up with the rotation and which linemen were where. I’m one of those “only notice when they **** up” when it comes to the line

Advertisement
I know we’re in ***** mode but after the UF game Zion bounced back in a huge way. I’d expect to hear he graded out really well .

Ol as a whole looked night and day better.

I just thought my guy deserved props.
Football is a team sport. He lost. What’s your point?

Pis**ed at the defense but offense did look better.. Still poor 3Rd down conversion rate and need to score tds in red zone. Another huge bright spot was punting..
May have been mentioned previously but not reading through about 7 pages of threads.

Advertisement

Very sober/measured response, and I agree. Personally, it’s really weird to be equal parts impressed and disappointed about different facets of our team and the fact that (aside from special teams) it was a different side of the ball that was doing the disappointing.

Completely blew an assignment on 1st play of 4th q when it was 1st & 10 at midfield. We ended up punting and wasted field position.

But in general Zion and the entire line played well.

Advertisement

Clark busted some assignments but he played really solid , they actually ran off his hip a few plays. Scaife played well too, I told folks when he came in he was legit at guard or tackle. There’s no drop off, he should’ve been at tackle all along.

Last edited:
My disappointment in the offense is the wide receivers. Hopefully as Jarren and offense continues to mature they will become a factor.

Right now the only consistent weapon is Brevin Jordan.
KJ is another bright spot. Runs very clean routes and is only receiver besides JT4 that gets noticeable separation.

Advertisement
Back