I NEED TO KNOW!!

monopolyxmoney

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is bothering me & I need someone with a level head along with football knowledge to help me. Is it Richt’s play calling or does he not have the personnel that he needs. Please tell the once we get a capable QB that things will get better.

Advertisement
He doesnt have the QB or OL, tonight had no TE, no FB, etc. things will get better.

THIS

We'll see the next couple of years if CMR still has it as an OC. I think he will be fine and is just limited currently due to the loss of star players on Offense and an OL that is limited (particularly on run blocking). However, CMR should have called at least one or two deep balls for #4 though. Wisconsin's DBs were torched by OSU's WR. I would have liked to have seen more passes to Irvin Jr as well (who apparently has the best hands on the team).

Advertisement
This is bothering me & I need someone with a level head along with football knowledge to help me. Is it Richt’s play calling or does he not have the personnel that he needs. Please tell the once we get a capable QB that things will get better.

As someone who lived through 15 years of Richt coaching his favorite team I will tell you the truth.

You will get a better QB. You will get a better overall team. Its only year 2 so the team will get stronger as he recruits. He showed some fire this year, something I didnt see him do at georgia......EVER.

The bad. He makes some horrible decisions regardless of how much talent he has or if he is calling plays or just making game management decisions. Example--QB is a giant confidence position. QB with no confidence is big trouble. The absolutely worst thing you can do is pull a kid having a bad game when it was a bad team effort all around. This destroyed this young mans confidence.........oh yeah.......and then immediately pulled his back up destroying his confidence as well. Richt makes these harsh decisions on a whim because he gets flustered. He did this at UGA starting a kid that had never seen a snap in live play over not just the starter, but the back up as well. He started the 3rd stringer against FLA and he looked like a 3rd stringer. And our 1 and 2 never looked right again the whole season. And we got slaughtered. Richt will make horrible clock management decisions and even worse special teams decisions. He never even hired a special teams coach while at georgia. We lost so many big games because of this. He always cracks under pressure.

That being said......Richt is way better than what you had. He will make Miami relevant again and just getting close, and things like the turnover chain will get you bigger name recruits and will at least right the ship and give you hope. Something yall havent had in way to long.

Just dont get your hopes up to big. There will always be a random loss to a pitt. Or a total beat down when it counts. Its his legacy till proven otherwise. Its up to you to decide which is better between leaving the dance everytime with a broken heart or wishing you could go.

He doesnt have the QB or OL, tonight had no TE, no FB, etc. things will get better.

THIS

We'll see the next couple of years if CMR still has it as an OC. I think he will be fine and is just limited currently due to the loss of star players on Offense and an OL that is limited (particularly on run blocking). However, CMR should have called at least one or two deep balls for #4 though. Wisconsin's DBs were torched by OSU's WR. I would have liked to have seen more passes to Irvin Jr as well (who apparently has the best hands on the team).

Did you miss the bombs to Thomas and Harley?

As someone who lived through 15 years of Richt coaching his favorite team I will tell you the truth.

You will get a better QB. You will get a better overall team. Its only year 2 so the team will get stronger as he recruits. He showed some fire this year, something I didnt see him do at georgia......EVER.

The bad. He makes some horrible decisions regardless of how much talent he has or if he is calling plays or just making game management decisions. Example--QB is a giant confidence position. QB with no confidence is big trouble. The absolutely worst thing you can do is pull a kid having a bad game when it was a bad team effort all around. This destroyed this young mans confidence.........oh yeah.......and then immediately pulled his back up destroying his confidence as well. Richt makes these harsh decisions on a whim because he gets flustered. He did this at UGA starting a kid that had never seen a snap in live play over not just the starter, but the back up as well. He started the 3rd stringer against FLA and he looked like a 3rd stringer. And our 1 and 2 never looked right again the whole season. And we got slaughtered. Richt will make horrible clock management decisions and even worse special teams decisions. He never even hired a special teams coach while at georgia. We lost so many big games because of this. He always cracks under pressure.

That being said......Richt is way better than what you had. He will make Miami relevant again and just getting close, and things like the turnover chain will get you bigger name recruits and will at least right the ship and give you hope. Something yall havent had in way to long.

Just dont get your hopes up to big. There will always be a random loss to a pitt. Or a total beat down when it counts. Its his legacy till proven otherwise. Its up to you to decide which is better between leaving the dance everytime with a broken heart or wishing you could go.

GTFO

Advertisement

Rosier's play didn't get worse after that. It stayed the same. He also knew Rosier responds to competition and challenges. I don't think it was the right call at the time, but it wasn't a harsh decision on a whim.

I've posted it in several threads, but look at the talent on the O side of the ball.

The only mildly talented guys that could sniff the NFL are:
Walton, Richards, and Herdon.

I think it is a bit early to write off Richt. Sure there are things he should do better regardless of the talent like not calling the wildcat run for 3 ******* plays in a row.

If we had any form of talent, it might be better to assess him, but this is abysmal at best. Quite honestly, I'm amazed we had a shot with the talent we had on the O side of the ball.

I've posted it in several threads, but look at the talent on the O side of the ball.

The only mildly talented guys that could sniff the NFL are:
Walton, Richards, and Herdon.

I think it is a bit early to write off Richt. Sure there are things he should do better regardless of the talent like not calling the wildcat run for 3 ****ing plays in a row.

If we had any form of talent, it might be better to assess him, but this is abysmal at best. Quite honestly, I'm amazed we had a shot with the talent we had on the O side of the ball.

We got a lot of jags

Advertisement
I'm not a big fan of his PC but we really don't know what it'll look like with some depth and the right QB.

The thing that absolutely makes me nervous is his 3rd% and RZ TD%. In those instances when have we really seen guys running free or and easy TD? That's when you know you have a good OC. I' haven't seen it once, it's all predicated on beating your man.

I'm far from an expert...but it's hard to figure out what he is trying to do sometimes.
What I can tell is that he loves to run the same running play back to back.

I'm not a big fan of his PC but we really don't know what it'll look like with some depth and the right QB.

The thing that absolutely makes me nervous is his 3rd% and RZ TD%. In those instances when have we really seen guys running free or and easy TD? That's when you know you have a good OC. I' haven't seen it once, it's all predicated on beating your man.

FACTS!!! I don’t see our scheme fooling anyone. Our guy has to be better than theirs. That’s just not going to be the case all the time. It works for Bama but we are not Bama.

Advertisement

The good news is, this is not uga. Mark wins NC in next three years or he is gone. We know what it feels like to be Bama and we want it back. Heck, ole St Bobby would have never lasted at Miami long enough for that first piety NC they gave him. Know Mark since he was player here. Great guy but that will wear off quick here.

I don't think it can be any more obvious that both are issues. Anyone who thinks a different and better qb will cure all the ills of this offense is going to be disappointed.

Advertisement
Back