I NEED TO KNOW!!

This is bothering me & I need someone with a level head along with football knowledge to help me. Is it Richt’s play calling or does he not have the personnel that he needs. Please tell the once we get a capable QB that things will get better.

As someone who lived through 15 years of Richt coaching his favorite team I will tell you the truth.

You will get a better QB. You will get a better overall team. Its only year 2 so the team will get stronger as he recruits. He showed some fire this year, something I didnt see him do at georgia......EVER.

The bad. He makes some horrible decisions regardless of how much talent he has or if he is calling plays or just making game management decisions. Example--QB is a giant confidence position. QB with no confidence is big trouble. The absolutely worst thing you can do is pull a kid having a bad game when it was a bad team effort all around. This destroyed this young mans confidence.........oh yeah.......and then immediately pulled his back up destroying his confidence as well. Richt makes these harsh decisions on a whim because he gets flustered. He did this at UGA starting a kid that had never seen a snap in live play over not just the starter, but the back up as well. He started the 3rd stringer against FLA and he looked like a 3rd stringer. And our 1 and 2 never looked right again the whole season. And we got slaughtered. Richt will make horrible clock management decisions and even worse special teams decisions. He never even hired a special teams coach while at georgia. We lost so many big games because of this. He always cracks under pressure.

That being said......Richt is way better than what you had. He will make Miami relevant again and just getting close, and things like the turnover chain will get you bigger name recruits and will at least right the ship and give you hope. Something yall havent had in way to long.

Just dont get your hopes up to big. There will always be a random loss to a pitt. Or a total beat down when it counts. Its his legacy till proven otherwise. Its up to you to decide which is better between leaving the dance everytime with a broken heart or wishing you could go.

GTFO

I decided to stay and get Richt TFO lol. Its not like I lied man haha. Its just hard to swallow, trust me I know.

Advertisement
Bro.. just watch the 1st QTR. If our O-line blocked like that on a consistent basis we'd **** on everyone offensively. I can't judge an offense when I know the OL is below average and the QB may or may not be a division 1 QB.

Next year should give us an accurate read on what our offense will look like moving forward. Depth at RB, Depth at WR, Depth at TE, Losing scrubs on the OL and replacing them with high ceiling guys.

People say Richt didn't trust Kaaya but I know for a FACT he didn't trust Rosier.

This is bothering me & I need someone with a level head along with football knowledge to help me. Is it Richt’s play calling or does he not have the personnel that he needs. Please tell the once we get a capable QB that things will get better.

As someone who lived through 15 years of Richt coaching his favorite team I will tell you the truth.

You will get a better QB. You will get a better overall team. Its only year 2 so the team will get stronger as he recruits. He showed some fire this year, something I didnt see him do at georgia......EVER.

The bad. He makes some horrible decisions regardless of how much talent he has or if he is calling plays or just making game management decisions. Example--QB is a giant confidence position. QB with no confidence is big trouble. The absolutely worst thing you can do is pull a kid having a bad game when it was a bad team effort all around. This destroyed this young mans confidence.........oh yeah.......and then immediately pulled his back up destroying his confidence as well. Richt makes these harsh decisions on a whim because he gets flustered. He did this at UGA starting a kid that had never seen a snap in live play over not just the starter, but the back up as well. He started the 3rd stringer against FLA and he looked like a 3rd stringer. And our 1 and 2 never looked right again the whole season. And we got slaughtered. Richt will make horrible clock management decisions and even worse special teams decisions. He never even hired a special teams coach while at georgia. We lost so many big games because of this. He always cracks under pressure.

That being said......Richt is way better than what you had. He will make Miami relevant again and just getting close, and things like the turnover chain will get you bigger name recruits and will at least right the ship and give you hope. Something yall havent had in way to long.

Just dont get your hopes up to big. There will always be a random loss to a pitt. Or a total beat down when it counts. Its his legacy till proven otherwise. Its up to you to decide which is better between leaving the dance everytime with a broken heart or wishing you could go.

When Oklahoma smokes you, please come back to tell us more

Richt can’t win when it matters.

How many times do you need to be proven wrong?

Get back to me the next time an opposing QB doesn’t have his career game against UM.

How does that have anything to do with your original post? Can you think logically?
24-14 to Pitt, followed by a really special 38-3 performance against Clemson and then tonight’s debacle.

GTFO

I decided to stay and get Richt TFO lol. Its not like I lied man haha. Its just hard to swallow, trust me I know.

These ****** idiots gobbled up Al Golden’s nuts for almost five years.

While Golden is in his own echelon of terrible, and that’s not an indictment of Richt, just keep in mind the brand of stupid and gullible that you’re trying to sell sense to right now.

Advertisement
Richt can’t win when it matters.

Get back to me the next time an opposing QB doesn’t have his career game against UM.

How does that have anything to do with your original post? Can you think logically?
24-14 to Pitt, followed by a really special 38-3 performance against Clemson and then tonight’s debacle.

Had you not watched us barely beat a 1-7 UNC, and a ****** GT and FSU? We weren't that good. You didn't even know we have signed 2 four star QBs over the last two years. Get the **** out of here you **** poster.

Urban Meyer said something at halftime last night that was spot on in this game: “college football is about momentum”. The game turned when we were up 14-3 and the QB threw a pick to their DL. HOW that happens idk. Wiscy rattled off 21 unanswered.

Later on we had a chance to seize it back. Already in range for the tying FG the QB throws an inexcusable ball and it’s picked in the end zone.

I love Malik and am thankful for what he did this year. But this isn’t a black and white issue. I believe he was culprit number one tonight. Doesn’t make me a hater for thinking that. He does limit us. He did enough for us this year. Big moments but he won’t be the dude to take us to the next step. He was a next step from the prior dude. Hopefully the right guy leads us next year. We will know by the end of spring. Richt will choose a guy and it will either be Malik or it won’t and he will give Malik a chance to transfer and play elsewhere as opposed to holding him here till fall.

Our Defense, if we can call it that was not our defense. No pressure. We couldn’t cover a group of average receivers and made a qb that was known to be inconsistent and turnover prone look like an nfl prospect. How their receivers were open ALL night long is beyond me. This group wasn’t even in the top 5 receivers faced all year. Where was Malek Young? He didn’t play much as the game went on and I had no idea. I even saw Bandy get beat a few times and was just shocked. We really dropped the ball there.

We’re not that far. We come back next year with the greatest influx of talent in one class I’ve ever seen. Day 1 contributors everywhere. TE AND RB won’t be thin. We have playmakers. If our Perry is what they say is, as they’ve hyped him up, he will be what we need for the next step. I think the sophomore lineman will take over and be great. I think the DTs are staying after tonight, at least I hope so not because it helps us but because it may help them more than us. I think we are on our way. I’m sure a lot of people saying we will be Richts Georgia we’re also saying 8-4 9-3. LOL we surpassed that and beat some big teams along the way. Richt at UGA couldn’t and didn’t get many QBs worth a lick outside of Stafford. He always had the stud RBs including the nfl mvp. Now he has back to back stud QBs and a dynamic RB coming in. It’s now on him to develop them and turn them loose. We will win if he does that. It’s that simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Had you not watched us barely beat a 1-7 UNC, and a ****ty GT and FSU? We weren't that good. You didn't even know we have signed 2 four star QBs over the last two years. Get the **** out of here you **** poster.
We’re having to settle for dual threat QB’s because we can’t recruit any pocket passers with any moxie.

I don't think it's fair to judge him until we get a QB that can hit the broad side of a barn.

Bad QB play can completely handcuff an OC.

Advertisement

LOL at the hate Salty Dawg is receiving when he's telling the truth. Anybody who is objective can see that everything he said was and is spot on. MR is not a championship level coach and, as much as it hurts and is disappointing, there's pretty good evidence out there as Salty Dawg has correctly pointed out.

LOL at the hate Salty Dawg is receiving when he's telling the truth. Anybody who is objective can see that everything he said was and is spot on. MR is not a championship level coach and, as much as it hurts and is disappointing, there's pretty good evidence out there as Salty Dawg has correctly pointed out.

How many championships coaches are out there?

How many championships coaches are out there?

It's a fair question. Other than Urb, Saban and Dabo, nobody else is immediately jumping out at me. I'm happy that Mark Richt is our coach but I guess I just don't see it when some of our fans on this site say that we're going to win multiple championships under Mark Richt. He's going to get us to a high level but not sure he's ever going to get over the top. That was the point of my above post.

Advertisement
Personnel is a problem but Richt wouldn’t know what to do with it if he had it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
It’s some of both man.

We have good players but need more of them.

When better players execute, play calls looks better. If better (creative and/or better) plays were called, the players would look better.

Just like our age old debate ‘stars vs coaching.’ Really good elite teams have both. Simple as that. (Simple answer but very difficult to achieve)

Advertisement
Back