I need some advice

Advertisement
Hello CSI family, I need some advice and I can't think of nowhere better to get the answers than from here. My son and I have received a spur of the moment opportunity to come to Miami this weekend. We are coming from the football Hall of Fame City Canton Ohio. My son is a class of 22 unranked (injuries but fully healthy now) OL prospect who plays for Canton McKinley football, a highschool power here in Ohio. He stands 6'5.5 292 and he can play. My question is, is there a way to get a hold of someone from the UM athletic department to schedule a possible meet and greet.? Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....Off note , can y'all suggest any good food places? Preferably pizza and Caribbean food. 👊🏿
I'm here in Medina. It's good to know someone here in NE Ohio is raising their kids up right.

If you’re talking about Flora’s on 79th between Biscayne Blvd and North Bay Village, it’s gone. Talk about some older school Miami pizza… I ate there many times as a kid.
****. I loved that place. Yea right by the intercoastal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not familiar but stranger things have happened. You got me by a few years so no chance of being Eskimo brothers! I think!
Drop Dead Gorgeous....small Blonde....All these yrs I've often thought about her. I was working on Captiva Island when I met her....Just a Beautiful girl....

I hear Blake James and Manny can be found most Friday nights outside of football season at Azucar Nightclub.

Enjoy your visit and good luck with your son's recruitment.
this is a quality post that only a few that transit 32nd Avenue near Coral Way will be able to appreciate.

Hello CSI family, I need some advice and I can't think of nowhere better to get the answers than from here. My son and I have received a spur of the moment opportunity to come to Miami this weekend. We are coming from the football Hall of Fame City Canton Ohio. My son is a class of 22 unranked (injuries but fully healthy now) OL prospect who plays for Canton McKinley football, a highschool power here in Ohio. He stands 6'5.5 292 and he can play. My question is, is there a way to get a hold of someone from the UM athletic department to schedule a possible meet and greet.? Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....Off note , can y'all suggest any good food places? Preferably pizza and Caribbean food. 👊🏿

You might want to fly back to Miami for Paradise Camp 2021 in June. Especially with your son missing his junior season.

Go Canes

NCAA lockdown prohibit meeting any coaches or staff right now.

You could try Twitter and message the recruiting staff (Cooney, Baez, Vaughan) and let them you are going to be doing a walking tour of the campus along with your sons details/HuDL highlights.
I believe all staff emails are available on official website. Email > twitter in my opinion.

EDIT: They removed the staff emails from the official website contact page. Instead call David Cooney at 305-284-2563. If you like, tell him that TheMatador said to call directly. After he says, "Who?" he'll either say I have no idea who he is but he must be somebody important so I'll take the call or he'll say "**** it. Sent by another message board loser."

Or, you might take the low risk approach and don't mention me. Just call. Who knows how often he looks at twitter. That's the last thing I look at after Instagram and Facebook, which I look at a couple of times a month. I look at email multiple times a day. When I was in the work world, people communicated by email. I think maybe since college sports is a business people might pay more attention to email and more often than twitter.

ANOTHER EDIT: I would also send an email to Brooke Wilson, Asst. Director or Player Personnel/Recruiting Operations whose contact information, including email, is available on this page.

I don't want to post her email here, since she's likely to get some strange emails from trolls and weirdos.

I would try to call Cooney and send an email to Ms. Wilson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
this is a quality post that only a few that transit 32nd Avenue near Coral Way will be able to appreciate.
Well, I just looked it up. It's not a joke. The woke mob is in full gear. In a few years, we'll be forced to take our tranny recruits there on there official visits.

It's comin'. Mark my word.

"Hello CSI family..."

Uh, Dude. You're definitely in the wrong place.

Want CSI? Try this guy....

David Caruso.jpg

Don't know his current whereabouts. His show ended in 2012. Maybe reruns someplace.

Can't believe I read through his whole post and even tried to give him recruiting leads, researching it and everything. I could have stopped at the first sentence, even the first phrase, and set him straight.

I really hope this happens. Call me Joe Dirt, but this would be one of the biggest stories on the board if this happens. Best of luck, OP.

Kid has the bones to make it happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back