I need some advice

ohiocane77

hall of fame
Hello CSI family, I need some advice and I can't think of nowhere better to get the answers than from here. My son and I have received a spur of the moment opportunity to come to Miami this weekend. We are coming from the football Hall of Fame City Canton Ohio. My son is a class of 22 unranked (injuries but fully healthy now) OL prospect who plays for Canton McKinley football, a highschool power here in Ohio. He stands 6'5.5 292 and he can play. My question is, is there a way to get a hold of someone from the UM athletic department to schedule a possible meet and greet.? Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....Off note , can y'all suggest any good food places? Preferably pizza and Caribbean food. 👊🏿

Attachments

• Resized_tempFileForShare_20210429-135326_153422820146732.jpeg
    Resized_tempFileForShare_20210429-135326_153422820146732.jpeg
    490.6 KB · Views: 157
Advertisement
NCAA lockdown prohibit meeting any coaches or staff right now.

You could try Twitter and message the recruiting staff (Cooney, Baez, Vaughan) and let them you are going to be doing a walking tour of the campus along with your sons details/HuDL highlights.

Advertisement
NCAA lockdown prohibit meeting any coaches or staff right now.

You could try Twitter and message the recruiting staff (Cooney, Baez, Vaughan) and let them you are going to be doing a walking tour of the campus along with your sons details/HuDL highlights.
I second this suggestion. What is your son's name?

Advertisement
Hello CSI family, I need some advice and I can't think of nowhere better to get the answers than from here. My son and I have received a spur of the moment opportunity to come to Miami this weekend. We are coming from the football Hall of Fame City Canton Ohio. My son is a class of 22 unranked (injuries but fully healthy now) OL prospect who plays for Canton McKinley football, a highschool power here in Ohio. He stands 6'5.5 292 and he can play. My question is, is there a way to get a hold of someone from the UM athletic department to schedule a possible meet and greet.? Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....Off note , can y'all suggest any good food places? Preferably pizza and Caribbean food. 👊🏿
Go the the campus. Tour the Hecht and take some pics. The ticket office is also right next to it ask about single season tickets. Someone from the support staff might see someone that is 6’5 and weighs almost 300 lbs and .....idk....he might stick out like a sore thumb and dudes will ask questions.
But as was stated you can not directly talk to any coaches. Maybe you can put it off till the bbq weekend

Advertisement
Seems like a perfect for for mount union!

Question about pizza since I've been gone so long. Do Flora's East Side or Cozzolli's in The Grove even exist anymore?

Advertisement
Post his film here. There’s plenty of 👀 that could help on this site.

Pizza: https://www.bigcheesemiami.com/

As for your kid, here, start making calls:

If you're recommending the Big Cheese as "good" pizza, you should just give up on pizza. It's not for you.

Advertisement
Back