I need some advice

Advertisement
Good luck to you and your son. Leave messages if possible and if you struggle reaching a coach get in touch with someone in the office who will take a message.

Had a similar issue with my son this year and the extra year of eligibility for those already there didn't help him at all. Not much game film at all but sending in some measurables helped him at least get a tryout, which a lot of schools stopped doing.

Some posters on here can help you out perhaps as one or two helped me...Well, they said your son is terrible but hey honesty is good.

Good luck.

Advertisement
Question about pizza since I've been gone so long. Do Flora's East Side or Cozzolli's in The Grove even exist anymore?
If you’re talking about Flora’s on 79th between Biscayne Blvd and North Bay Village, it’s gone. Talk about some older school Miami pizza… I ate there many times as a kid.

Advertisement
Versailles for Cuban! It’s a Miami Institution. Casola’s pizza and especially their wings (used to hit it sometimes to and sometimes from the Orange Bowl)...super greasy but it’s Miami.

I’m sure that someone on this board will be able to penetrate the Hecht to get your son’s tape in the proper hands. Not sure what the recruiting rules are these days when someone is visiting campus. It wouldn’t surprise me if Emmert banned making eye contact when passing one another.

Hello CSI family, I need some advice and I can't think of nowhere better to get the answers than from here. My son and I have received a spur of the moment opportunity to come to Miami this weekend. We are coming from the football Hall of Fame City Canton Ohio. My son is a class of 22 unranked (injuries but fully healthy now) OL prospect who plays for Canton McKinley football, a highschool power here in Ohio. He stands 6'5.5 292 and he can play. My question is, is there a way to get a hold of someone from the UM athletic department to schedule a possible meet and greet.? Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....Off note , can y'all suggest any good food places? Preferably pizza and Caribbean food. 👊🏿

Is this your son 2022 OL Khalil Walker

Go Canes

Advertisement
Yes sir, that is him.
Are you looking for a class of 2022 PWO from Miami?

You might have a chance at a PWO if you recruit UM's Staff to recruit your boy, but then your on the hook $100K per year. Your son is a waist bender needs to work on his flexibility (try yoga) so bends at the knees, S&C to increase his
explosiveness, and he plays with a high hat which against P5 players will get him put on his butt. The MAC does a great job of developing players like him.

Being his size will get him noticed but everyone is big at the P5 level. Try an get him into one of the remaining circuit camps.

Go Canes

For reference

Last edited:
Advertisement
IMO, sub pizza for Hispanic food. Looking to specifically try pizza anywhere in fla is like me going to Kentucky looking to try seafood

OP. Watch David’s been here Miami on YouTube to see for yourself. Lots of places on here he’s filmed.

My list includes Havana Harry’s as well mentioned here for dinner. I can vouch also. Mister O1 stuffed crust is on my top list to try. Lots of people swear by Steve’s pizza in Miami shores also.

Hello CSI family, I need some advice and I can't think of nowhere better to get the answers than from here. My son and I have received a spur of the moment opportunity to come to Miami this weekend. We are coming from the football Hall of Fame City Canton Ohio. My son is a class of 22 unranked (injuries but fully healthy now) OL prospect who plays for Canton McKinley football, a highschool power here in Ohio. He stands 6'5.5 292 and he can play. My question is, is there a way to get a hold of someone from the UM athletic department to schedule a possible meet and greet.? Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....Off note , can y'all suggest any good food places? Preferably pizza and Caribbean food. 👊🏿
I hear Blake James and Manny can be found most Friday nights outside of football season at Azucar Nightclub.

Enjoy your visit and good luck with your son's recruitment.

Advertisement
Back