I missed the game, anything Bleak to report?

I apologize to my fellow Bleakies

My daughter had a soccer game

I was following online, WHAT I got so far is Wiggins sucks, our OC is not who we thought he was, and we made some WR look like Peter Warrick
All that and we are going to out recruit your team this year.

Advertisement
People bhitching about the OC are just ****** Canes fans with very little understanding of what they're looking at during the game.

Lashlee is a very good play caller, the problem is, we have very very very mediocre WR's & an average OL.

He still creates explosive TD plays a **** of a lot more than our previous OC did, we just have issues in the vertical passing game because we don't have the WR's to catch the ball & King isn't a great Deep ball thrower.
Thanks. Tired of hearing this **** about lash. Looked mediocre against two of the best d in country but shredded everyone else with this online and wrs. He may win the best assistant award when all said and done.

Advertisement
People bhitching about the OC are just ****** Canes fans with very little understanding of what they're looking at during the game.

Lashlee is a very good play caller, the problem is, we have very very very mediocre WR's & an average OL.

He still creates explosive TD plays a **** of a lot more than our previous OC did, we just have issues in the vertical passing game because we don't have the WR's to catch the ball & King isn't a great Deep ball thrower.
King is DEFINITELY not a good deep ball thrower. Will say it loud. Wrs notwithstanding

Advertisement
Dam this was a pre bleak joke post and it has caused cane on cane hate. I was just expecting a few FSU jokes and the normal hate from @originalcanescane

Truth is I can’t hate on Lashlee with no Brevin and this group of wide receivers, after the last few years I don’t care how we win a long a it’s a win.. we are a spoiled *** group of fans lol

Bleak posts only come after horrible losses not horrible wins , and this wasn’t even a horrible win

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back