I missed the game, anything Bleak to report?

We scored 31 & could've scored again but decided to kneel on it, so what does that tell you about Pitt Defense?

It's not about being "happy" it's about understanding what actually happened on the field & not acting as if we lost when we won. Miami did exactly WTF we were supposed to do in order to win the game, did we play perfect? Of course not, but that does that mean we suck or does it warrant the hyper overreaction from fans we always, no not at all.

We didn't play as well as we could have on Offense & the Defense allowed more passing yards in the air than they should have, but we didn't play terrible, we were good enough to win & still have areas to improve on.

People saying Lashlee sucks or who are upset that we won are just whiny *** fans who are being illogical with no perspective at all. Compare this game with last year's Pitt game & try to convince we didn't play a lot better than we did...

This was a 6-7 team last year that lost to two G5 schools, we're much better off now than we were last year, maybe people should stop fckin complaining & let the season play out.

Yea we aren’t going 6-7 this year everyone should rejoice. I expect perfection and you don’t . Unfortunately your expectations are going to win every year.

Advertisement
Yea we aren’t going 6-7 this year everyone should rejoice. I expect perfection and you don’t . Unfortunately your expectations are going to win every year.
Expecting perfection from a team that went 6-7 last year is stupid.

Expecting perfection from a team that didn't have a Spring camp, a truncated Fall camp, had to alter all practice protocols because you know a Global pandemic broke out, has a brand new OC, brand new OL coach, brand new WR's coach, brand new QB, doesn't have any good WR's & their best offensive weapon in TE Brevin Jordan was out, is really really stupid.

Oh not mention, the best Defensive player Gregory Rousseau opted out right before the season & we have a 5th year Senion LB that can't change direction & another LB starting his first full season after missing his first 2 years due to injury... But you're right, we should be perfect right now.

Never mind that we won the game, let's just remove all context, bìtch & complain about small things as if we lost, because there's no reason to have perspective, Canes fans need to fly a banner every time we don't win a game by 50 points!

Expecting perfection from a team that didn't have a Spring camp, a truncated Fall camp, had to alter all practice protocols because you know a Global pandemic broke out, has a brand new OC, brand new OL coach, brand new WR's coach, brand new QB, doesn't have any good WR's & their best offensive weapon in TE Brevin Jordan was out, is really really stupid.

Oh not mention, the best Defensive player Gregory Rousseau opted out right before the season & we have a 5th year Senion LB that can't change direction & another LB starting his first full season after missing his first 2 years due to injury... But you're right, we should be perfect right now.

Never mind that we won the game, let's just remove all context, bìtch & complain about small things as if we lost, because there's no reason to have perspective, Canes fans need to fly a banner every time we don't win a game by 50 points!
wrestlemania iii wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Wrong.

He made several very good play calls, they just weren't executed properly & not to mention, we were kinda playing one of the best Defenses in the country today.
This!! We missed a couple of big plays because our WRs sucks. King wasn’t as sharp this game too but Pitt is a tough D.

Give Lashlee some weapons and a real offseason and he’ll do even more than he already is. If in 2 years, the offense ain’t stacked at skills positions, then criticize Lashlee but right now, he’s doing a good job with somebody else players!

People bhitching about the OC are just ****** Canes fans with very little understanding of what they're looking at during the game.

Lashlee is a very good play caller, the problem is, we have very very very mediocre WR's & an average OL.

He still creates explosive TD plays a **** of a lot more than our previous OC did, we just have issues in the vertical passing game because we don't have the WR's to catch the ball & King isn't a great Deep ball thrower.
Smith and Redding will continue to get more burn.

This is a game this team has lost for a decade now, so even though it wasn’t always pretty we won by 2 scores with a paper bag Oline and a pretty subpar WR group.

How about flying a banner when we have sucked for 20 straight years. Stop making excuses for this team and staff it’s embarrassing as fck. I get it you are OK with a mediocre program I’m not.

The Mopers have been right for 20 straight years when are you going to be right?

Advertisement
is lashlee a good OC? Yes but currently we’re too inefficient. Lashlee hasn’t adjusted his scheme yet. I don’t see any easy reads to get King in rhythm. IMO this offense is more Auburn then SMU.

How about flying a banner when we have sucked for 20 straight years. Stop making excuses for this team and staff it’s embarrassing as fck. I get it you are OK with a mediocre program I’m not.

The Mopers have been right for 20 straight years when are you going to be right?
I never said I was okay with a mediocre program, but what exactly are you so upset about??

We're 4-1, not 0-5, you're complaining about nothing & acting like we lost the game. What would you like to fly a banner for because we didn't score more points today?

The Mopers are just whiny *** fans who aren't even really fans of Miami, they cry & bìtch about everything because they secretly are very happy about every time we lose, which is why when we win they get so bent out of shape.

Here's what's going to happen, we're going to keep playing the rest of the games on our schedule & anybody with half a brain will simply watch the games & judge them after they're over, if we lose the rest of the games on our schedule then you & the rest of whiny Mopes can have another Parade, but until we do, you guys would be better off complaining after a Loss, rather than a Win, it looks better that way.

I apologize to my fellow Bleakies

My daughter had a soccer game

I was following online, WHAT I got so far is Wiggins sucks, our OC is not who we thought he was, and we made some WR look like Peter Warrick
Playcalling was an absolute Travesty...

I’ve been a fan since 79’ pal.

Answer the question when are you going to be right about this program? Stop saying it’s ok or it will be better it’s not ok it’s not better.

You “so called real fans “ look the same every year.

But you go be happy about this win against a team that has lost 3 games. The smarter fans will be there when we fail again to say I told you so.

Advertisement

I was following online, WHAT I got so far is Wiggins sucks, our OC is not who we thought he was, and we made some WR look like Peter Warrick

My man, just stick to this shlt, it’s clearly more in your wheelhouse...

8FE27074-A46E-4D8B-A466-87E383E2E421.gif

Advertisement

Pitt will beat F$U

I never said I was okay with a mediocre program, but what exactly are you so upset about??

We're 4-1, not 0-5, you're complaining about nothing & acting like we lost the game. What would you like to fly a banner for because we didn't score more points today?

The Mopers are just whiny *** fans who aren't even really fans of Miami, they cry & bìtch about everything because they secretly are very happy about every time we lose, which is why when we win they get so bent out of shape.

Here's what's going to happen, we're going to keep playing the rest of the games on our schedule & anybody with half a brain will simply watch the games & judge them after they're over, if we lose the rest of the games on our schedule then you & the rest of whiny Mopes can have another Parade, but until we do, you guys would be better off complaining after a Loss, rather than a Win, it looks better that way.

Answer the question when are you going to be right about this program? Stop saying it’s ok or it will be better it’s not ok it’s not better.

But you go be happy about this win against a team that has lost 3 games. The smarter fans will be there when we fail again to say I told you so.

You're right old timer, we suck, fire everybody & fly a banner.

And of course you're going to be here when we fail again because you literally root against the team you claim to be a fan of because you're just an old miserable mope that can't move on & ever see anything differently.

And for someone that has such a bad long time opinion about this team, why TF do you even still pay attention if you already know we're just gonna lose & everything will be the same as its been for the last 20 years?

You & your Mope squad have been right about the program for the last 20 years right? So why TF you still watching, why are you even here? If it's inevitable that we're going to suck & lose out the rest of the season, why are you wasting your time??

Advertisement
Back