I missed the game, anything Bleak to report?

You're right old timer, we suck, fire everybody & fly a banner.

And of course you're going to be here when we fail again because you literally root against the team you claim to be a fan of because you're just an old miserable mope that can't move on & ever see anything differently.

And for someone that has such a bad long time opinion about this team, why TF do you even still pay attention if you already know we're just gonna lose & everything will be the same as its been for the last 20 years?

You & your Mope squad have been right about the program for the last 20 years right? So why TF you still watching, why are you even here? If it's inevitable that we're going to suck & lose out the rest of the season, why are you wasting your time??

Now we are talking fire manny tomorrow. Well I said this last year but it will come at some point.

Advertisement

And of course you're going to be here when we fail again because you literally root against the team you claim to be a fan of because you're just an old miserable mope that can't move on & ever see anything differently.

And for someone that has such a bad long time opinion about this team, why TF do you even still pay attention if you already know we're just gonna lose & everything will be the same as its been for the last 20 years?

You & your Mope squad have been right about the program for the last 20 years right? So why TF you still watching, why are you even here? If it's inevitable that we're going to suck & lose out the rest of the season, why are you wasting your time??

:u5pyxda:

See you can‘t be anymore wrong,

Mopers want to win just like everyone else. The difference is we aren’t blindly thinking this administration/staff/team can do it.
The slurpers just think everything is Dandy and have zero clue that it isn’t and hasn’t been. Mopers don’t want the program to fail but instead want to prove to the slurpers that it’s not ok and it’s not getting better until MAJOR changes happen.

We all want to win you just think this program in its current state can. We want CHANGE so we can win.

Ignorance has been bliss for this fan base for too long.

File a missing person report on Wiggins.
King/Lashlee doesn’t know it’s ok to use the middle of the field.
We have two running plays.
I don’t know if he can see over the middle. Not trying to be a **** but I really don’t know if he can

Advertisement
See you can‘t be anymore wrong,

Mopers want to win just like everyone else. The difference is we aren’t blindly thinking this administration/staff/team can do it.
The slurpers just think everything is Dandy and have zero clue that it isn’t and hasn’t been. Mopers don’t want the program to fail but instead want to prove to the slurpers that it’s not ok and it’s not getting better until MAJOR changes happen.

We all want to win you just think this program in its current state can. We want CHANGE so we can win.

Ignorance has been bliss for this fan base for too long.
I'm not slurper, never have been & never will be.

No one criticized the staff & the administration more than I did during the offseason for how bad we were last year.

I never said everything was alright or everything was just fine, there's still a lot we can improve as a team, but none of that neglects the fact that we're 4-1 right now, until we start losing a bunch of games & everything falls apart then I'll criticize the staff for their failures, but that hasn't happened yet, therefore it is warranted yet.

Mopers do not want Miami to win, Mopers wants Miami to continue to fail so they can keep whining everyday.

I'm taking everything one week at time, one game at a time, when they deserve criticism I'll criticize'em & when they don't I won't, it's that's simple. I didn't even claim we played great against Pitt, if you read my recap I critized the things we did wrong throughout the entire post, the difference is, I'm not going to go on whining & acting like we lost the game. We won & that's that.

@Go Canes!! @AHURT12 @canesthing3 -
Rise up with the 🐐 and swarm these :11263726654-a089dabd70-o:’s

No one criticized the staff & the administration more than I did during the offseason for how bad we were last year.

I never said everything was alright or everything was just fine, there's still a lot we can improve as a team, but none of that neglects the fact that we're 4-1 right now, until we start losing a bunch of games & everything falls apart then I'll criticize the staff for their failures, but that hasn't happened yet, therefore it is warranted yet.

Mopers do not want Miami to win, Mopers wants Miami to continue to fail so they can keep whining everyday.

I'm taking everything one week at time, one game at a time, when they deserve criticism I'll criticize'em & when they don't I won't, it's that's simple. I didn't even claim we played great against Pitt, if you read my recap I critized the things we did wrong throughout the entire post, the difference is, I'm not going to go on whining & acting like we lost the game. We won & that's that.

The few that make noise will make the changes.

There is one thing that can shut Mopers up WIN , good luck with that.

Advertisement

This team was 6-7 last year and lost to teams no Miami team should lose to. Last years team would’ve spiraled outta control after Clemson. I don’t get why people can’t put it in perspective and see the progress. It’s like they’re expecting the team from last year to be close to elite right away.

We scored 31 & could've scored again but decided to kneel on it, so what does that tell you about Pitt Defense?

It's not about being "happy" it's about understanding what actually happened on the field & not acting as if we lost when we won. Miami did exactly WTF we were supposed to do in order to win the game, did we play perfect? Of course not, but that does that mean we suck or does it warrant the hyper overreaction from fans we always, no not at all.

We didn't play as well as we could have on Offense & the Defense allowed more passing yards in the air than they should have, but we didn't play terrible, we were good enough to win & still have areas to improve on.

People saying Lashlee sucks or who are upset that we won are just whiny *** fans who are being illogical with no perspective at all. Compare this game with last year's Pitt game & try to convince we didn't play a lot better than we did...

This was a 6-7 team last year that lost to two G5 schools, we're much better off now than we were last year, maybe people should stop fckin complaining & let the season play out.

idk man if you take away two short fields, we only muster 17 pts against them...granted you can say the same about their offense with King's interceptions, but Lashlee is not immune to criticism for being stubborn. With that being said, yes - our wide receivers and o line don't make things easier on him or King.

Advertisement
Expecting perfection from a team that went 6-7 last year is stupid.

Expecting perfection from a team that didn't have a Spring camp, a truncated Fall camp, had to alter all practice protocols because you know a Global pandemic broke out, has a brand new OC, brand new OL coach, brand new WR's coach, brand new QB, doesn't have any good WR's & their best offensive weapon in TE Brevin Jordan was out, is really really stupid.

Oh not mention, the best Defensive player Gregory Rousseau opted out right before the season & we have a 5th year Senion LB that can't change direction & another LB starting his first full season after missing his first 2 years due to injury... But you're right, we should be perfect right now.

Never mind that we won the game, let's just remove all context, bìtch & complain about small things as if we lost, because there's no reason to have perspective, Canes fans need to fly a banner every time we don't win a game by 50 points!
Keep piling up wins, get better, keep what seems to be a very good recruiting class together and enjoy. Last year was horrible, this year, so far, not horrible.

I’ve been a fan since 79’ pal.

Answer the question when are you going to be right about this program? Stop saying it’s ok or it will be better it’s not ok it’s not better.

You “so called real fans “ look the same every year.

But you go be happy about this win against a team that has lost 3 games. The smarter fans will be there when we fail again to say I told you so.

In 79 you were rushing Theta Chi in Tallahassee.

You aren't fooling anyone here anymore dude.

Advertisement
At 6 years old ? GTFO you haven’t even been to a **** game

OMG you were bragging about going to games when you were 6??? Lmao, That gives you quite a bit more insight than everyone else on here. My bad. And for the record I've had season tickets for over 20 years so I guarantee you I've been to more and continue to go to more games than you have or ever will.

The funniest part of you and your demented reality is you think WE are the problem. No one here thinks this is a National Championship team, nor do we think this team doesn't have warts that will continue to be an issue.

The problem with YOU is you can't even enjoy a win because in your twisted perspective you think being happy after a win is somehow an acceptance of those flaws.

You sound bitter, ridiculous and sadly self righteous. So save your lectures, hate and idiotic perspective for someplace else. YOU are the worst kind of fan, not us,

OMG you were bragging about going to games when you were 6??? Lmao, That gives you quite a bit more insight than everyone else on here. My bad. And for the record I've had season tickets for over 20 years so I guarantee you I've been to more and continue to go to more games than you have or ever will.

The funniest part of you and your demented reality is you think WE are the problem. No one here thinks this is a National Championship team, nor do we think this team doesn't have warts that will continue to be an issue.

The problem with YOU is you can't even enjoy a win because in your twisted perspective you think being happy after a win is somehow an acceptance of those flaws.

You sound bitter, ridiculous and sadly self righteous. So save your lectures, hate and idiotic perspective for someplace else. YOU are the worst kind of fan, not us,

You don’t go to **** stop lying it’s embarrassing. It’s almost as embarrassing as your 8600 post count in 2 years.

People bhitching about the OC are just ****** Canes fans with very little understanding of what they're looking at during the game.

Lashlee is a very good play caller, the problem is, we have very very very mediocre WR's & an average OL.

He still creates explosive TD plays a **** of a lot more than our previous OC did, we just have issues in the vertical passing game because we don't have the WR's to catch the ball & King isn't a great Deep ball thrower.
Man Keyshawn Smith is that deep ball threat. They didn't call pass interference on that play during the game, but he had another 40 yarder. Redding might be the intermediate threat idk. Pope had a good game today, too. He's made for screens

Advertisement
Back