I missed the game, anything Bleak to report?

Advertisement
Advertisement
File a missing person report on Wiggins.
King/Lashlee doesn’t know it’s ok to use the middle of the field.
We have two running plays.

People bhitching about the OC are just ****** Canes fans with very little understanding of what they're looking at during the game.

Lashlee is a very good play caller, the problem is, we have very very very mediocre WR's & an average OL.

He still creates explosive TD plays a **** of a lot more than our previous OC did, we just have issues in the vertical passing game because we don't have the WR's to catch the ball & King isn't a great Deep ball thrower.

People bhitching about the OC are just ****** Canes fans with very little understanding of what they're looking at during the game.

Lashlee is a very good play caller, the problem is, we have very very very mediocre WR's & an average OL.

He still creates explosive TD plays a **** of a lot more than our previous OC did, we just have issues in the vertical passing game because we don't have the WR's to catch the ball & King isn't a great Deep ball thrower.

Not saying Lashlee isn’t a good play caller but not today dog.

Agree with most of this but his inability to do anything different in the run game is driving me to drink. We can’t run into inside aligned stacked fronts with no counter or outside run game. Especially not with the guards we have. It drives me crazy

Advertisement
Agree with most of this but his inability to do anything different in the run game is driving me to drink. We can’t run into inside aligned stacked fronts with no counter or outside run game. Especially not with the guards we have. It drives me crazy
Pitt has the #1 ranked Run Defense in the entire nation & they were only giving up 4.18 yards per play as a Defense.

Not one single team they've faced has ran the ball well against them except for LVille who busted a 75yarder.

You guys are really just overreacting & refusing to keep things in perspective as usual.

Wrong.

He made several very good play calls, they just weren't executed properly & not to mention, we were kinda playing one of the best Defenses in the country today.

Several is only a few bro. Best DL’s their back 7 is atrocious. You can’t possibly be happy with that game.

BC and NCSU both scored 30 on Pitt we didn’t do anything special today.

Advertisement

I have to disagree with you on that dawg.
I agree with some of it, most of it, but he is not using the whole field. He is only running two running plays. He’s not moving the pocket, he’s not running no crossing patterns, barely any screens to backs but a bunch of WR screens to the short side of the field which is dumb. If the WRs suck and other teams are stacking the box and daring you to throw, spread them out and use the short, quick passing game or roll the pocket and use levels concept. We just tell guys run deep and have king throw ducks lol. We played an inferior team today.

Several is only a few bro. Best DL’s their back 7 is atrocious. You can’t possibly be happy with that game.

BC and NCSU both scored 30 on Pitt we didn’t do anything special today.
We scored 31 & could've scored again but decided to kneel on it, so what does that tell you about Pitt Defense?

It's not about being "happy" it's about understanding what actually happened on the field & not acting as if we lost when we won. Miami did exactly WTF we were supposed to do in order to win the game, did we play perfect? Of course not, but that does that mean we suck or does it warrant the hyper overreaction from fans we always, no not at all.

We didn't play as well as we could have on Offense & the Defense allowed more passing yards in the air than they should have, but we didn't play terrible, we were good enough to win & still have areas to improve on.

People saying Lashlee sucks or who are upset that we won are just whiny *** fans who are being illogical with no perspective at all. Compare this game with last year's Pitt game & try to convince we didn't play a lot better than we did...

This was a 6-7 team last year that lost to two G5 schools, we're much better off now than we were last year, maybe people should stop fckin complaining & let the season play out.

Advertisement
We scored 31 & could've scored again but decided to kneel on it, so what does that tell you about Pitt Defense?

It's not about being "happy" it's about understanding what actually happened on the field & not acting as if we lost when we won. Miami did exactly WTF we were supposed to do in order to win the game, did we play perfect? Of course not, but that does that mean we suck or does it warrant the hyper overreaction from fans we always, no not at all.

We didn't play as well as we could have on Offense & the Defense allowed more passing yards in the air than they should have, but we didn't play terrible, we were good enough to win & still have areas to improve on.

People saying Lashlee sucks or who are upset that we won are just whiny *** fans who are being illogical with no perspective at all. Compare this game with last year's Pitt game & try to convince we didn't play a lot better than we did...

This was a 6-7 team last year that lost to two G5 schools, we're much better off now than we were last year, maybe people should stop fckin complaining & let the season play out.
My ***** taking out the trash today

Advertisement
Back