i miss lashlees offense

Really tho. It was the wrs and tvd and Gatti in that order. Run game and oline and defense and even most clock mgmnt wasn't horrid. Green shoots from one of the bigger modes otb. We had a chance to win it

Advertisement
We never, EVER need another Damned Yankee from up North coming down here and bringing that same old crap.

It's like trying to shove a quarter in a dime slot.
Wait, you use the insult 'yankee' in South Florida?

I thought that was a deep south kinda thing?

Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD is NOT ready for the NFL, nix all that foolishness, period.
Gattis scheme has more pro concepts. Lashlee's system was the gimmick rpo you see all over CFB. it works in the league here and there but not as a primary offensive scheme. He was good at rpo but looking off safeties and lb's he's not there yet. Better to happen now than go bust in the league. He will be better for it but this his first year in this type of system. Im sure Garcia will have the same troubles with live bullets

But we rely on 2 WRs that we don’t have. Rambo is sorely missed. End of story.
Ok, so you have Rambo. Cool. What is the OC doing to get the offense going? No motion, no misdirection. Nothing.

He relies on the players to outperform the others. It’s not going to work out unless you’re Alabama or Georgia

Advertisement
Im not saying I told yall so but....

told you so.PNG

Only problem I had with the offense was the one series inside the ten where we ran three str8. Other than that it’s lack of execution or ability. ATM has some talent and we couldn’t consistently beat man coverage most of the night, had bad drops, or TVD missed on some throws.

Advertisement
We all knew there were major WR problems. This isn’t a new development. Run game is solid but we lack a playmaker who can open thing up inside the red zone.

Advertisement
Back