I love what the Phins have done

Advertisement
Dolphins lucky to get out that game with a win.

Buffalo started what might be an nfl record in inexperience from both starting safety’s and corners today and Miami still couldn’t exploit it.

Both teams had players dropping like flies with injuries.

But hey even all world QBs like Josh Allen miss open guys for TD’s just like TVD did.

Dolphins lucky to get out that game with a win.

Buffalo started what might be an nfl record in inexperience from both starting safety’s and corners today and Miami still couldn’t exploit it.

Both teams had players dropping like flies with injuries.

But hey even all world QBs like Josh Allen miss open guys for TD’s just like TVD did.
Didn't they take him out of the game right after that throw? Something with his hand?

Didn't they take him out of the game right after that throw? Something with his hand?

Just checked and yeah he said he took a helmet to his throwing hand but said he’s good.

I’m also a Bills fan so I’m salty as **** right now.

Who has the Ken Dorsey gif?

@Firesite has it in another thread...

dorsey-2-gif.209617

Advertisement
New HC comes in, looked at the team. What did he see? One side of the ball was very very bad, so he blew that up, and radically simplified it. Other side of the ball, the D, was doing quite well so why **** with it? And look at that they’re 3-0 and beat the SB favorites.

Contrast with what Mario has done. O was doing quite well 2nd half of last year with spread concepts. And he just blew that up because of some stupid personal preference that doesn’t fit his existing roster whatsoever.

We’ve barely got 2 wins and just got dominated by a team that got pillaged by James Madison.

Earn your check Mario.
Yeah it’s easy when you have Tyreek, Waddle, and Gesicki

Advertisement
New HC comes in, looked at the team. What did he see? One side of the ball was very very bad, so he blew that up, and radically simplified it. Other side of the ball, the D, was doing quite well so why **** with it? And look at that they’re 3-0 and beat the SB favorites.

Contrast with what Mario has done. O was doing quite well 2nd half of last year with spread concepts. And he just blew that up because of some stupid personal preference that doesn’t fit his existing roster whatsoever.

We’ve barely got 2 wins and just got dominated by a team that got pillaged by James Madison.

Earn your check Mario.
Too bad we can’t replicate that in college.

Advertisement
Oh now it’s easy. It just keeps getting better
yeah, who would you rather build an offense around?

Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Waddle, and Mike Gesicki or

Frank Ladson, Michael Redding, and Will Mallory?

And don't say "it's not apple to apples" comparison, because you started this ****.

Making the comparison to Mario, he needs to recruit & acquire those equivalent level talents in addition to modernizing his offense to be successful.
I agree. I think the offensive needs to be addressed. Looking down the pipeline, I don't think this scheme is best for Garcia or J. Brown.

Mario is loving what the Dolphins are doing too! With all the most influential local media figures (Cote, Hyde, Salguero, etc.) setting the tone, It will be wall to wall Dolphins and Mario can ***** up without much of a peep.

Just the way South Florida is...

Advertisement
Following prior comment, it will be interesting to see how we do as teams adjust, as they surely will.

Advertisement
Back