I love what the Phins have done

305_separatist

Threskiornithidae
Premium
New HC comes in, looked at the team. What did he see? One side of the ball was very very bad, so he blew that up, and radically simplified it. Other side of the ball, the D, was doing quite well so why **** with it? And look at that they’re 3-0 and beat the SB favorites.

Contrast with what Mario has done. O was doing quite well 2nd half of last year with spread concepts. And he just blew that up because of some stupid personal preference that doesn’t fit his existing roster whatsoever.

We’ve barely got 2 wins and just got dominated by a team that got pillaged by James Madison.

Earn your check Mario.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We didn't add top talent through the transfer portal. Expanding upon that, all our best players have come from other programs. We have to be the absolute worst team in history of development.

Advertisement
62339.gif
62339.gif

New HC comes in, looked at the team. What did he see? One side of the ball was very very bad, so he blew that up, and radically simplified it. Other side of the ball, the D, was doing quite well so why **** with it? And look at that they’re 3-0 and beat the SB favorites.

Contrast with what Mario has done. O was doing quite well 2nd half of last year with spread concepts. And he just blew that up because of some stupid personal preference that doesn’t fit his existing roster whatsoever.

We’ve barely got 2 wins and just got dominated by a team that got pillaged by James Madison.

Earn your check Mario.
Season is young.

They added more SPEEEED on top of SPEEEED then went and got the fastest impact player and cut the check to grab him when he was available.. 100 milli and that boy look underpaid when he catching punts from Tua roasting teams..

We need more SPEEEEEED bad, I think MTSU had more speed than us and Im not joking, lol.. How sad is that.. They pull some rarely used guy and said son you ran a 10.6 before, that corner #8 runs a 4.9.. We gon isolate you and him and blow the doors off that boy.. Ivey wasnt on the screen anymore, did him like Jameson Williams last year, boy broke the tape at goal line and all..

Advertisement
bro he was sooooooo mad!!

Phins are the only foozball thing I have going for me. Keeping me from smashing the tv
Same here. Tomorrow I have to get on a work-related zoom call with about 20 people and we all talk **** to each other about football. I have to explain what the **** just happened on Saturday and now the Dolphins gave me a way to pivot the conversation away from that garbage we all witnessed. By the way, they are Falcons and Giants fans--they are used to being beaten like a drum.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So they are calling plays that allow them to take advantage of their strengths?
Yea. All they’re doing is taking advantage of their strengths but they’re being efficient and everybody is doing their jobs. Right now no one is doing their job here. That’s bigger problem that everybody is continuously missing.

Like I said before in another thread. Gattis can call a play that gets somebody open by 50 yards. You still need to make that throw.

As a Fins I love what I'm seeing. But it's not only McDaniels scheme. He has ELITE receivers, something we're nowhere near collecting so tough comparison but no doubt we need a more dynamic yet simplified scheme on O. And Mario has to bring us that elite WR talent so any new scheme can hit the ground running.

Advertisement
Back