I love what the Phins have done

Josh Allen def choked the game away.
Allen’s one fatal flaw is that he tries to do too much. He sacrifices his body, throws across the field routinely and rarley pays the price. He took a beating yesterday when the running game wasn’t working. Dorsey needs to scheme around Josh‘s impulses which can be tough because he so dynamic. That being said, he didn’t lose the game. Gave Davis should’ve caught that TD and Bass should made the FG. But because they didn’t it forced Josh to go into Hero mode. My friends and I call it “Good Josh/Bad Josh” and I’d take him over anyone on the planet.

Advertisement
Allen’s one fatal flaw is that he tries to do too much. He sacrifices his body, throws across the field routinely and rarley pays the price. He took a beating yesterday when the running game wasn’t working. Dorsey needs to scheme around Josh‘s impulses which can be tough because he so dynamic. That being said, he didn’t lose the game. Gave Davis should’ve caught that TD and Bass should made the FG. But because they didn’t it forced Josh to go into Hero mode. My friends and I call it “Good Josh/Bad Josh” and I’d take him over anyone on the planet.
He still could have easily won it by making the easy TD pass that he threw short, and gave them at least a shot for a long field goal if he had just thrown it away the last play of the game.

He still could have easily won it by making the easy TD pass that he threw short, and gave them at least a shot for a long field goal if he had just thrown it away the last play of the game.
He got happy feet and threw the ball at the receiver’s feet. It happens. Even to guys that talented. I mean, if you were gonna have the computer generate a QB, the product would be Josh Allen. But human error still comes into play.

Phins had 4 dropped INTs yesterday. Since you want to count dropped INTs.
It was two but
Beat me to it. There were at least 4 easy INT dropped yesterday. 3 in the last 2 drives alone. Let’s pretend like the Phins lucked into a W though.
Okay. Buffalo is the 4th team in NFL history to lose a game in which they: 1) had over 450 yards of offense 2) held the ball for more than 40 mutes 3) had one or fewer turnovers

Advertisement
What a game!!
5CF742DF-0AB9-4B45-AF10-71FE5BC39AB5.jpeg

Advertisement
the word "genius" is thrown around a lot. Remember when they called adam gase the "qb whisperer"? finally the dolphins hit on a hire.
Hilarious. I never called him that and it seems crazy now that anyone ever did.

But I’m just having a hard time denying what I’m seeing out of McDaniel with my own two eyes. And I was in total wait and see mode on the hire after what I’ve seen the phins do for the past however many years.

Hilarious. I never called him that and it seems crazy now that anyone ever did.

But I’m just having a hard time denying what I’m seeing out of McDaniel with my own two eyes. And I was in total wait and see mode on the hire after what I’ve seen the phins do for the past however many years.
Same. I loved flores after year 1 and even year 2, until that fell apart. I have never been this excited about the dolphins (I was born in 1990). I was also someone who was optimistic about tua. After 2 years of him I was convinced he was another bust. Now I am coming around to him again, mcdaniel seems to know how to use him the right way.

Advertisement
It was two but

Okay. Buffalo is the 4th team in NFL history to lose a game in which they: 1) had over 450 yards of offense 2) held the ball for more than 40 mutes 3) had one or fewer turnovers
Holland, Phillips, and someone else (maybe Needham) all could’ve had an INT during the last 2 buffalo possessions. I think it was Baker that dropped one earlier in the game where it went right through his hands.

Holland, Phillips, and someone else (maybe Needham) all could’ve had an INT during the last 2 buffalo possessions. I think it was Baker that dropped one earlier in the game where it went right through his hands.
I thought Howard made a diving grab on one that was a PBU but could easily have been an interception in the end zone. That could have been Needham.

Advertisement
Yea. All they’re doing is taking advantage of their strengths but they’re being efficient and everybody is doing their jobs. Right now no one is doing their job here. That’s bigger problem that everybody is continuously missing.

Like I said before in another thread. Gattis can call a play that gets somebody open by 50 yards. You still need to make that throw.

Now, would that mean 10 plays of 5 yards each?

This is a straight TD drop

The first 3 are pretty clear PBU, tips. Holland could’ve caught that but it would’ve been a ridiculous catch - he’s amazing. The last one was the second last play of the game - if Davis or Milano score, he’s not trying to force that throw.

This is a straight TD drop

The first 3 are pretty clear PBU, tips. Holland could’ve caught that but it would’ve been a ridiculous catch - he’s amazing. The last one was the second last play of the game - if Davis or Milano score, he’s not trying to force that throw.

Sweet, sweet copium.

I thought Howard made a diving grab on one that was a PBU but could easily have been an interception in the end zone. That could have been Needham.
You might be right. I was sloppy drunk after Saturday so after a couple drinks the game on Sunday got a little hazy in the 4th. Another game like Saturday and I’m turning into a full blown alcoholic.

Advertisement
Back