I love this class

Nobody intends disrespect to the kids, the discontent is all directed towards Al and his ****ups recruiting and coaching!

Not a personal attack. This is a fact.

In 2012 the class was ranked 9th
In 2013 the class was ranked 20th
In 2014 the class was ranked 12th

So how exactly has that translated on the field?

Oh yeah, a 6-7 record.

What's the point of bringing in 'top' recruiting classes if the existing coaching staff can't develop them into a winning football team.

Advertisement
Nobody intends disrespect to the kids, the discontent is all directed towards Al and his ****ups recruiting and coaching!

Oh yeah, a 6-7 record.

What's the point of bringing in 'top' recruiting classes if the existing coaching staff can't develop them into a winning football team.

Texas had that problem. They just had a problem with development and evaluation. Miami can't recruit, evaluate, or develop.

this class is trash just like our coaching staff and AD

Great... down one more douche bag. FSU has boards as well that you will be welcome in.

Also please show up to one of these kid schools so you can voice your frustration over our trashy class with them and their parents. I think they will really be interested in what your mouth is trying to put together before its filled with loose teeth.

Great... down one more douche bag. FSU has boards as well that you will be welcome in.

Also please show up to one of these kid schools so you can voice your frustration over our trashy class with them and their parents. I think they will really be interested in what your mouth is trying to put together before its filled with loose teeth.

Why are you quick to tell people to leave because they voice displeasure?

Advertisement

. This class is trash

Oh yeah, a 6-7 record.

Also in 2007 we had a losing record... worse than this years.
In 2008 we had the number 1 ranked class in the country that did nothing for us.
Point being its never a direct correlation between wins and losses. Recruiting is about hype. if your school is on top of the hype then they will come. Al is the hardest working recruiter Miami has ever had. if you can put down your hater glasses for one second and listen to local coaches they will tell you that.

And when you are bashing kids that just signed on the line for Miami your not a fan your part of the problem. Your part of the hype drain that's killing Miami. It has been stated by recruits in each year for the past 5 years that i can recall. Where recruits were directly referring to the Miami haters and ****** as$ fans on these sites for being part of the reason they soured on Miami.

It doesn't make a FN difference if your smart enough to realize that or not its simply a fact. Your stupidity and ignorance is the only debatable thing in that scenario.

Advertisement
I agree with OP. Love these kids, who decided to come to the U in spite of our pathetic fanbase. Its the same ***gots on here, who are just a broken record with their *****ing and personal attacks. Its pathetic and embarrassing really. They always want to **** ride FSU, then by all means please go join their fanbase. We wont miss you. You just sit on here all day waiting on someone to say something positive so you can come back with some sarcastic "witty" retort. Its sad. You think anyone with power to make changes gets on here to read you losers comments. I promise they dont. Im sure you bums are already tweeting the 2016 recruits to not come to UM. Youre not a fan as is so just make it official. Shout out all these kids who want to be here or returning the U to greatness. The rest of you need to kick rocks. You do much more damage then good.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Oh yeah, a 6-7 record.

In 2008 we had the number 1 ranked class in the country that did nothing for us.
Point being its never a direct correlation between wins and losses. Recruiting is about hype. if your school is on top of the hype then they will come. Al is the hardest working recruiter Miami has ever had. if you can put down your hater glasses for one second and listen to local coaches they will tell you that.

And when you are bashing kids that just signed on the line for Miami your not a fan your part of the problem. Your part of the hype drain that's killing Miami. It has been stated by recruits in each year for the past 5 years that i can recall. Where recruits were directly referring to the Miami haters and ****** as$ fans on these sites for being part of the reason they soured on Miami.

It doesn't make a FN difference if your smart enough to realize that or not its simply a fact. Your stupidity and ignorance is the only debatable thing in that scenario.

This has to be one of Goldens relatives. I'm dying over here listening to this guys excuses for Al's failurea

This class is dope as **** because its full of Canes. Sick of hearing about other schools kids. F em. They aint Canes and thats all that matters. The kids in this class have a great opportunity and responsibility to represent the most kick *** college program ever.

My favorite kid in this class is Mark Walton. Kid is a BTW stud and could very well have the type of career that Reggie Bush had.

And FK ST THOMAS AQUINAS AND THERE COACHES!!!!! BTW is where its at.

Wow.

The point he's trying the make is that its everybody's fault except Golden's. But hey, maybe you should jump ship if you have anything negative to say.

I no longer wonder why people can read something and then come to conclusion that has nothing to do with what was said. Its nothing more than bias. Your brains are actually so lazy that they would rather lie to than actually think. You brilliant low life's are convinced the only issue we have at Miami is its coach. Such a simpleton's view. lazy irresponsible dumb and ignorant. I get it. Life's to hard to think. bashing is so much more fun. The point of this post was to give the kids their due. I would be the last person to hire Golden and that's a fact but I am not going to take it out on kids who are going to bleed orange and green on Saturday's or get on this site and hurt recruiting more simply because I am so frustrated that I cant actually make my mind comprehend basic facts.

Advertisement

Oh yeah, a 6-7 record.

This has to be one of Goldens relatives. I'm dying over here listening to this guys excuses for Al's failurea

Dude its so funny. I am one of the only people on this site that has written into the university about the need for change.

But let me get this straight in your opinion the only reason why we dont have one of the best classes is because its 100% Al's fault. Nothing to do with anything else. And your also 100% convinced that we should call out everyone of these kids and bash them publicly because they choose to be a Cane. Right. FN brilliant. I honestly don't know why people are not tearing down your mom's basement door trying to give you a head coaching gig.

Oh yeah, a 6-7 record.

Players at FSU had their cars keyed and tires slashed after their bowl game. Why would any recruit go to Florida State?

. This class is trash

Yeah you truly are a ball hawk. Dont let the door hit you in the *** (and don't get excited I said door) on the way out.

Advertisement
OP is an idiot and quite possibly a ***got

I love it when you really have no means to put up a logical reply. Sometimes its really hard to put a few words together that make sense so lets just break it down to the last known defensive mechanism I learned. I know you are but what am I. Darn you called me name. And i love your quote. Dont pray for an easy life. LOL. How about you pray for some intelligence and strength to quit expressing yourself like a 4 yr old.

This class is dope as **** because its full of Canes. Sick of hearing about other schools kids. F em. They aint Canes and thats all that matters. The kids in this class have a great opportunity and responsibility to represent the most kick *** college program ever.

My favorite kid in this class is Mark Walton. Kid is a BTW stud and could very well have the type of career that Reggie Bush had.

And FK ST THOMAS AQUINAS AND THERE COACHES!!!!! BTW is where its at.

Wow.

The point he's trying the make is that its everybody's fault except Golden's. But hey, maybe you should jump ship if you have anything negative to say.

I no longer wonder why people can read something and then come to conclusion that has nothing to do with what was said. Its nothing more than bias. Your brains are actually so lazy that they would rather lie to than actually think. You brilliant low life's are convinced the only issue we have at Miami is its coach. Such a simpleton's view. lazy irresponsible dumb and ignorant. I get it. Life's to hard to think. bashing is so much more fun. The point of this post was to give the kids their due. I would be the last person to hire Golden and that's a fact but I am not going to take it out on kids who are going to bleed orange and green on Saturday's or get on this site and hurt recruiting more simply because I am so frustrated that I cant actually make my mind comprehend basic facts.

Lol at the dead horse being beat known as blame the fans. Fans have been nasty for over a decade. We've had fans on forums even call out the great players Miami had early last decade. Miami was still relevant, the national title was still had some shine to it. But yet some of the best players on paper signed up to play dispute fan negativity. If fans weren't given a bad product for almost a decade, they would not be as angry as they have been. It has gotten worse over the years. I'm going to say that Al Golden has a lot to be blamed for. His crappy recruiting, his crappy coaching, and his crappy record. There's a lot of people that are to blame. Those people include BOT, Donna, Blake, the guy that hired golden, the guy that extended golden, ect. However, Donna and the BOT are enabling this circus. And golden is enabling mediocrity in the program for not doing what needs to be done, firing his best friend and going hands off on defense. If he doesn't do that, he needs go be fired, period. Just allowing Golden to coach is going to ruin the 2016 class that oh so many people said is key to rebuilding Miami.

I don't love this class but I think more highly of it than many of the whining women on this board. It is a solid class and not that much different, and in same cases, is much better at meeting needs and bringing in very good potential, than other classes that became part of our national championships.

People don't remember how mediocre some of our past classes were, but how those classes contributed to top teams a few years later. What's important is how several consecutive classes fit together. Also, the most important part is how they develop down the road. That is a function, in part, of good evaluation of potential, and also in large part, coaching.

Our big issue right now is coaching. Let's see what Al can do about that. The jury is still out.

Texas had that problem. They just had a problem with development and evaluation. Miami can't recruit, evaluate, or develop.[/QUOTE]

Well, genius, you are wrong somewhere. We're about to put 8-9 players in the league, and they weren't all coached, recruited and developed by shandy. So, which is it? (Personally I go for coaching, with an emphasis on in-game coaching and schemes, but you make your own decision).

Advertisement
Back