I love this class

clg003

Junior
Premium
This class is dope as **** because its full of Canes. Sick of hearing about other schools kids. F em. They aint Canes and thats all that matters. The kids in this class have a great opportunity and responsibility to represent the most kick *** college program ever.

My favorite kid in this class is Mark Walton. Kid is a BTW stud and could very well have the type of career that Reggie Bush had.

And FK ST THOMAS AQUINAS AND THERE COACHES!!!!! BTW is where its at.

Advertisement
there is a lot of kids in this class that i love, Jaquan & Walton are true 'Canes. Leaders.

and we picked up some really really underrated players IMO. St Louis is going to be a very good OL here. Knowles will be the goods. Mcintosh will quite possibly end up as the best player in this class.

Not going to bash any of the kids that made the choice to join the U couple reaches imo but with the addition of willis our dline group looks **** good. When these kids get going in practice i fully expect them to talent and depth to every position group outside of receiver and corner got wait and see how it plays out with the corners and only grabbing one reciever in cager is a lil troubling when you needed to replace a good chunk of your receptions the pressure for jerome washington to be a beast will be there due to lack of depth at tightend.

Advertisement
St. Thomas can suck a ****. I will second that thought.

We need to fly a banner over that phucker. I saw a stat that 80 or 90 kids from STA were going on to play D1 sports. Out of those kids, not one will be attending Miami.

We need to fly a banner over that phucker. I saw a stat that 80 or 90 kids from STA were going on to play D1 sports. Out of those kids, not one will be attending Miami.

And that's STA's fault?

And that's STA's fault?
we only offered Scarlett... lol Peete didn't have the grades. and the CB committed to Ohio State was deemed not good enough by the staff. none of the blame falls on St Thomas.

Advertisement
LOL blame the high school because Miami didn't offer any of the kids there. Scarlett is the only one who had an offer. And maybe, just maybe if he offer some of that other D1 talent there that decided to go elsewhere they stay home and play together.

And that's STA's fault?

Partly yes because their coaches could be stearing players to play for an actual coach. You can say the coaches might have their players best interest in mind.

Advertisement
What are you talking about "they can eff off" they are one of the best schools down here and we always get players from there, they can stay right where they are

Dear OP,

Every year we have a bunch of idiots like yourself who are just happy to be alive. Sometimes I think life would be much easier if my IQ was below 75.

Advertisement
Let's focus on the kids we did land. Players:Johnson, Walton, Patchan, Washington, St.Louis, Willis, Jones, and Milo

Advertisement
Back